Talent calculator for priest not available

90 Human Warrior
When using the talent calculator from the battle.net game guide page, I am able to use all classes except for priests. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to report this, but here it is.
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
Scroll to the bottom of that page and use the website error report button
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Done, and thanks very much, Thunderwulf.
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
01/29/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Rolas
Done, and thanks very much, Thunderwulf.

Glad to help.

BTW, didn't work for me either.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
In the mean time, they have one on Wowhead.com you can use... if you didn't already know that... .which you probably did.... but still!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I do use wowhead a lot, but I've never used their talent calculator, thanks for reminding me.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
Very odd, I'll look into this. Thanks for pointing it out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Why Blizz hate priests??

:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks for moving this to the correct forum page, Peratryn (if it was you that did it). I didn't scroll down far enough on the forum links page, so I never saw "website and mobile feedback" and posted on the customer service page, instead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The Priest Talent Calculator is still not working on battle.net. I tried the us.battle.net and the eu.battle.net and on different computers, and the Priest section will not display. I reported it through the link on the website.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/29/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Peratryn
Very odd, I'll look into this. Thanks for pointing it out.

It's been over three weeks since this blue post and the priest talent calculator is still not working.
Reply Quote
Since the Priest calculator is down you may want to reminisce over all those abilities we used to have:

http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=3139947_5
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]