[H] LF Guild for Rated BGs

90 Undead Mage
Subject says it all. Well almost at least :)

I'm coming back to the game after a vacation to a number of other games (SWTOR, Rift, TSW, and Guild Wars) and as all of my friends from before are no longer playing, I find myself guild-less. I just recently got my mage to 90 and I'm having fun with PvP... but I'm frustrated with random teammates who don't play defense, get into meaningless skirmishes at midfield/on the roads, and generally seem to be missing critical significant portions of their brains.

I consider myself a casual player in terms of hours-spent-per-week, but I have a real competitive streak and take my gaming seriously. My play time tends to be in the evenings (pacific time zone) and any time during weekday afternoons when I can coax my 2-year old into taking a nap. I'm primarily interested in finding partners for rated battlegrounds and maybe arena, but I do plan on doing some PvE as well.

Anyone out there have a guild or a recommendation for me?

Gracias!
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/battlegrounds/?spec=&characterName=&battleGroup=&realm=12&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&specType=all
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/battlegrounds/?spec=&characterName=&battleGroup=&realm=12&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&specType=all

I lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hrm... so is the point that we don't have any real competitive players on Silver Hand?

The leaderboard shows the top 2000... in a game where there are a few million players in the entire community, this isn't really a concern for me--I'm not trying to be #1 or even #1999 in the world. I just want some good competitive games with a group that plays intelligently and the opportunity to gear up with conquest points effectively.

However, the fact that this thread is still at the top of the forum page and has garnered so few replies suggests that either the Silver Hand PvP community is non-existent or, if they do exist, they really aren't on the forums. I'll probably try to look elsewhere =\
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Silver Hand has no pvp. Best idea would be xfer to a semi pop/hi pop server and try your luck there
Edited by Thermadin on 1/30/2013 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hi I'm from Silver Hand

Hi I do RBGs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I don't know how competitive you are looking for but the guild "The Mulisha" has pretty semi-serious rbgs, but if you are not satisfied do not blame me, just trying to help. Other than that guild, i am not aware of any other rbgs, i have just been doing cross realm or you can go to battlemasters.org
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]