And...

90 Human Priest
Recruiting mature players like Dag who have the best dps ever.
Edited by Hokay on 2/21/2013 2:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Bump for the best qt in the history of qts wub you
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OMG Can i join the qts too tyri said he would love to have me back
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Ohhhh no, Solar we forgot to post on lvl 1's so he wouldn't know who we are.
Edited by Jeffthemonk on 2/1/2013 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Hunter
!@#$ my bad...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
oh right this is what flashbang was talking about, the maturity brothers strike again.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
thanks for the bumps, hows it going over there on Frostmourne there kids?
Edited by Hokay on 2/3/2013 12:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
now now children dont bring the messanger into your drama llamas
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
BROOSKII hows it hanging there in the hood homie g, well thankyou for asking about our guild its so nice to see that you still have feelings for us. well to answer your question, its great here on frostmourne, we in fact have a free spot for a priest of the highest quality and would be HONORED if you would consider joining us to take us all the way to the pinnacle of progression on this server. if you would like to give us the opportunity of raiding with your greatness please DO NOT HESITATE to reply to this humble thread.

sincerely,

Dag.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Sorry Flash, was not my intention, I was merely commenting that you told me about these posts =)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Dag you're weird mate.
Edited by Hokay on 2/4/2013 5:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
so what you're saying is that if flash hadn't told you about these posts you wouldn't have been checking your own recruitment thread. SOLID EFFORT
Reply Quote
54 Troll Druid
Need a dps warrior? iLvl 497
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HAI SEXIES ITS A PARTY IN HERE
NO LOOSER PRIESTZ ALOWED K
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey hows wiping to normal stone guards going gaise LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dag = FM/thaur best
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Guize, you're all derailing this thread, it was suppose to be about, the one, the only, <Exhumed>© ™. They're still looking for a solid Mage, Hunter, Warrior, Priest Heals, Pally tank, Druid heals, Shaman heal, DK tank and finally a superb Chinchilla named Steve.

If you can fulfill any of these roles please do not hesitate to contact Hokay.

Any questions can be sent to Tyridan as he is the astounding GM of this super 1337 360 no scope ladder stall fakie fakie wallbang collateral headshot that is <Exhumed>© ™.

Wub you qts

Dag.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Guize, you're all derailing this thread, it was suppose to be about, the one, the only, <Exhumed>© ™. They're still looking for a solid Mage, Hunter, Warrior, Priest Heals, Pally tank, Druid heals, Shaman heal, DK tank and finally a superb Chinchilla named Steve.

If you can fulfill any of these roles please do not hesitate to contact Hokay.

Any questions can be sent to Tyridan as he is the astounding GM of this super 1337 360 no scope ladder stall fakie fakie wallbang collateral headshot that is <Exhumed>© ™.

Wub you qts

Dag.

that just made me vomit rainbows and unicorns
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah I stopped watching this post Dag when you started lowering the IQ of everyone reading it =(
Edited by Hokay on 2/21/2013 2:04 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]