And...

90 Blood Elf Priest
02/01/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Solarinto
!@#$ my bad...

Lol don't be hating me on your level one Alt Solar, you started this when I stopped playing by kicking out 900+ members and stealing and unknown value of items & gold from a guild I gave you officer in. Guess I'm just a poor judge of character... and its nice to see your keeping intelligent company now! =)

But I'm back in Exhumed now to make up for what you 3 did back then =)

Why did you do that anyway out of curiosity? Just Dag's lead I guess?
Edited by Hokay on 2/21/2013 2:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
HAI SEXIES ITS A PARTY IN HERE
NO LOOSER PRIESTZ ALOWED K

Pez who are you? Didn't we trial you? If you're the guy I'm thinking of, you were a good 20 minutes late for your first run because you were doing a 5 man and when I hit you up about it you had a massive spastic and G-Quit. Was that you? I don't remember, and if not, my bad, I have no idea who you are!
Edited by Hokay on 2/21/2013 2:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dag whatever happened to your pal aeons or whatever his name was? All I remember from sitting half afk in org on thaur was you two professionals following me around saying how bad I was! Good times bro
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
so you're recruiting mature players... so someone like you who gets his guild members to xfer realm to reform a guild then doesnt even xfer his own character. instead making them spend time gearing up another toon of yours. yeah man thats real mature
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You didnt answer me, thaurs best that ever was
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
frontline aoens is zaggerx
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Lol nice Rocket Science naive post there Dag.

I geared myself healing 16/16 in 470 IL gear in pugs over the first week I hit level 90 (easily topping the glory meters too) before most of them even transferred here, all 4 of them were busy doing their own thing for a few weeks.

The wonder of playing a currently overpowered class in content you've already done before on a character you already know how to play.

But its OK you can spend $200+ transferring all you're toons to FM Ally & I'll take the immature approach of gearing myself in a week and keeping my wallet full.
Edited by Hokay on 2/28/2013 2:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry Hokay, I started another recruitment thread, I had no idea what I was reading here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah this one isn't a recruitment thread anymore =P
Edited by Hokay on 2/28/2013 11:28 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]