Alliance come at me!

90 Orc Warrior
You guys aint got no game! your all like omgerd lets go get our tower in krasarang and i be all like oh heelll no and i kill like 3 b4 i go down cause yall dont go pvp gear, yall like no even try! y u guys no try? u guys aint seem to got no game?! If yall got game just check the hollow shell of a tower overlooking the stormwind harbor i chill there sometimes.... but seeing how yall dont got no game i dont see that happening!

#randomitemnumberinsertedhere Headguard of the Order
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9umatgANoo
Edited by Sin on 1/30/2013 8:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I think I can safely say "What the hell did I just read?"
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You guys aint got no game! your all like omgerd lets go get our tower in krasarang and i be all like oh heelll no and i kill like 3 b4 i go down cause yall dont go pvp gear, yall like no even try! y u guys no try? u guys aint seem to got no game?! If yall got game just check the hollow shell of a tower overlooking the stormwind harbor i chill there sometimes.... but seeing how yall dont got no game i dont see that happening!

#randomitemnumberinsertedhere Headguard of the Order

I thought about attacking you, but when i saw the lack of enchants I just couldn't bring myself to smash your face, just didn't feel fair. Would have been like punching a little kid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
if i ever see you in oxey be ready to fight me!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
PvP? On Whisperwind?

Screenshots or it didn't happen.
Edited by Vandaro on 2/2/2013 4:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Pretty sure Sin is my new hero.
Edited by Maddbro on 2/2/2013 11:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
PvP? On Whisperwind?

Screenshots or it didn't happen.

NO! i swearsies it does! like this one time when doing cross realm RBG i found a warlock from our realm, but it was just one out of the like the 80games i played this season D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]