[A RP] The Mageroyal Society's Book Club

90 Human Warlock
03/11/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Vandrysse

This sounds neat! Do you guys mind some cross-realm company? Which instance (if any) will the event be going into?

Not at all, everyone's welcome! We won't be venturing into an instance this week, but that can and will change next time.

(It has nothing to do with Vandrysse complaining about undead and old gods, I swear >_>)

Fantastico! I'll get you our battletags tonight if that's okay.

I apologize for being a bit slow, but how do the book donations work? Do they need to be a GHI item or done as a post in your guild forums or am I misreading/overthinking this?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Fantastico! I'll get you our battletags tonight if that's okay.

I apologize for being a bit slow, but how do the book donations work? Do they need to be a GHI item or done as a post in your guild forums or am I misreading/overthinking this?

That'll be fine!

You can post it on our guild forums or even e-mail it to us if you'd like (mageroyalsociety@hotmail.com). We'll make sure it gets added to the Tumblr, too.
Reply Quote
Thanks for fielding all the questions, Vandy!

Hope to see lots of new faces out tonight :)
Reply Quote
Thanks for the fun time everyone! Our first open air expedition was a great success ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Date: March 29th, 2013.

Time: 7pm Server Time, expected to run approximately 2 hours

Hello all! Dr. Thorley will be unavailable to conduct this week’s Book Club, so I’ll be stepping in to run the event! We’ll be visiting the Halls of Lightning and viewing all the wonders inside!

If you’d like a calendar invite to this event, please post here or look me up in-game (if I’m not on Vandy, ask around, I have altitis.)
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Mage
Sign me up Vandy! Though question. Did you ever get the secondary group discussions thing running? I'd love somewhere where Ark can flex his intellect - Pirates don't exactly make the best debate partners.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Secrets of the Titans laid at our feet? Intriguing.

I desire an invitation. A formal one, this time, rather than just dropping in. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
@Arkhamir Our lecture series hasn't started yet - I had been supplementing the Book Club's off weeks with a research expedition, but last week couldn't because of work, and next week is tentative as I'm trying to nail down some vacation time. Although ...

What kind of topics would Arkhamir enjoy discussing? No reason why I can't put something together in the mean time :)

@Vyrael You got it, and I'll get to it this evening after work!
Reply Quote
94 Human Death Knight
Even thought I suggested going to northrend, I probably won't be able to go tomorrow )=.

Easter holiday and all.
Edited by Kalad on 3/28/2013 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Tonight! If you're interestd in going, just give me or Vallaunius a whisper in-game.
Reply Quote
94 Human Death Knight
Scratch that, I will be there!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
This Friday (April 12th), we'll be headed to Karazhan at 7 pm ST. More than likely won't finish the entire raid once we hit the big libraries. If you're interested in tagging along, contact Ellister, Alaanas or myself. If necessary, we'll split up into two groups to accomodate all.

See you there!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Piesh and I are going to try and make it to this one if you'll have us. It'll depend on how much sleep she can sneak in (awful week of work).

I tried the big eyes thing and all she did was yawn and say "we'll see". I've been told that I'm no longer allowed to take that as a "yes".
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
^_^

We'd love to have you both again! And I understand about the work/sleep thing. Hope you're both able to make it!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
I kinda jumped the gun and posted before you, Elli, lol

I can't help it, I love Kara.
Edited by Vandrysse on 4/10/2013 7:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Karazhan craziness tomorrow night. Soooo many books!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
I have a feeling we'll be adding quite a few books to our library tonight.

All participants - whether Mageroyal Society members or not - are welcome to come up with books to add! You can see some examples here:

http://mageroyalsociety.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=networking&action=display&thread=31&page=1

They will also be "published" on our guild Tumblr as well.

I might have some spooky storytelling ready by this evening, if I can get into gear :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Crazy night in Kara, who woulda thunk Fiery Warhorse's Reins would drop?

We'll be hitting up Kara again next week!
Reply Quote
Crazy night in Kara, who woulda thunk Fiery Warhorse's Reins would drop?

We'll be hitting up Kara again next week!

It was one of those moments of staring blankly at the icon trying to remember what item it was, then actually reading the item name. xD;
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]