[A RP] The Mageroyal Society's Book Club

90 Human Warlock
I wish to apologize for showing up in the same outfit as Vandrysse. I have resolved the matter, I hope, by trying to look as much like a priest as possible in penance for my error.

I would like it stated that this in no way has anything to do with anything that may, or my not, have happened in Stormwind's cathedral district after the book club. Though for your own sake Vandy you may want to avoid it for a couple of days, make it a week.

((Thanks for the fun time guys! We're looking forward to the next book club!))
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
I would like it stated that this in no way has anything to do with anything that may, or my not, have happened in Stormwind's cathedral district after the book club. Though for your own sake Vandy you may want to avoid it for a couple of days, make it a week.

((Thanks for the fun time guys! We're looking forward to the next book club!))

Oh myyyyyy.

/end George Takei

We had a great time and look forward to more shenanigans!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Original post updated for this week, and a couple of books added to the library.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
And a bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I have a slightly battered copy of The Little Murloc That Could that I could donate to your library if you want it. The kids at the Stormwind orphanage didn't appreciate a well told story.
Edited by Teryáni on 4/17/2013 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'll have to send a message to one of you in the near future. The guild I am currently planning up has a non-guild styled IC sub-division, that acts as a IC library. Info is founnnnnnddddd here....((in the TL;DR section))
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
I have a slightly battered copy of The Little Murloc That Could that I could donate to your library if you want it. The kids at the Stormwind orphanage didn't appreciate a well told story.

That's adorable :3 I think guests are able to post in that thread if you would like to add it to the collection!

The Library can be found here: http://mageroyalsociety.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=networking&action=display&thread=31
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
I'll have to send a message to one of you in the near future. The guild I am currently planning up has a non-guild styled IC sub-division, that acts as a IC library. Info is founnnnnnddddd here....((in the TL;DR section))

Please do! I've read your guild premise and it's ... interesting. *steeples fingers*
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thank you guys so much for the event! It was a blast!

As a bonus, the belt that dropped may have been the missing piece of my wicked witch transmog set <cackles badly>...I guess I still need to work on the dramatic laugh.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
04/19/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Teryáni
As a bonus, the belt that dropped may have been the missing piece of my wicked witch transmog set

That's great! I'm glad you were able to make out, it was a lot of fun :D
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Updated the Library thread with Cupellation, A Process and Pan Amalgamation.

I swear, lately with Book Club and Vandy's pursuit into Alchemy, I'm actually learning (re-learning?) stuff ... including how to properly spell amalgamation >_>

Kara Pt. II was fun! Our regularly scheduled Book Club returns next Friday.
Reply Quote
Where is the book club holding it's event, tomorrow??
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Where is the book club holding it's event, tomorrow??

I'm not sure yet, although Book Club will be happening one way or the other tomorrow evening! We've had some RL stuff pop up that's delayed choosing a location, but Elli or I will update the thread as soon as a decision has been made.
Reply Quote
THIS IS SO COOL!
Reply Quote
@Vandrysse: Okay, I'll be checking that out, because I really really want to go!

@Lyric: Seems like we follow each other on every single Event Thread! XD You seem just as excited as I am!!
Reply Quote
@Miiyaa! <3 I LOVE server events. Anything to get people together and have fun/adventure. Its great. I am totally excited. lol

THIS sounds super fun. Me and another guildie will be there if there is room!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Heya! I went ahead and made the calendar event and added both of you to the list.

edit: Just found out, we're headed to the open air market in Mar'at, Uldum.
Edited by Vandrysse on 4/25/2013 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
First post is updated with information regarding tomorrow evening's Book Club meeting!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
*kicks back in chair, feet up on desk, thinks*

Do I want to wear little sun hats with my parrots or should I bring the furball? Or maaaaaybe I should bring the night elf.

Hrmrrmrmrmr.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Parrots with hats.

*nods*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]