Come join our alt run

90 Undead Rogue
I like to raid and it's been hard finding runs, pugs or otherwise, on my alts. So I'm going to start up a regular alt run with some other people from Harlequin and whoever else wants to come. We'll be running on Friday nights at 9 server time for 2 hours, maybe 3 if people can stay that long. Our goal is quick and painless farming of NM HoF and ToES which will be easily doable in two hours once people have gear and have learned the fights. Maybe some of the easier HMs in MV if we have the time and the appetite.

The only roles set in stone so far are one tank (DK) and one healer (Monk) so we can work with everything else. Just like a real raid, we probably want 2 tanks (one with a dps OS), 2 melee, 3 range, 3 healers (one with a dps OS). Maybe your guild doesn't raid and you want to come on your main toon, maybe you want to come on your alt; it doesn't really matter. Just come with your own flasks, fully gemmed/enchanted gear, and with some basic lfr knowledge of the encounters. Hit me up in the game or post here with your class/role.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Got one DK tank, one Monk healer, one Priest healer, one Paladin healer locked in so far. Hard to fill roles are mostly done, still looking to fill some dps spots out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm more than happy to help out on ToES stuff if you have a healer missing at raid time. HoF is still "progression" for my guild so I'm unable to commit to that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Just looking for another tank and a range dps, preferably a leather tank and either a hunter or ele sham since any loot for those people is going to get DE'd with our current comp.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hmm, would you possibly be interested in a Guardian druid? I'd obviously have to change factions, though I wouldn't have a destination guild over there on the red side. My main has tanked everything except Wind Lord (feral dps) and Sha of Fear (still working on it).

Battle Tag is Druidleaves#1327
Main is Searil in this same guild, if it matters.

I would prefer to dps Wind Lord but I am familiar with the tanking mechanics.
Edited by Leafywinds on 2/2/2013 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Looking for a healer, preferring a priest, and a ranged dps, preferring a hunter or elemental shaman, for this coming Friday (2/22). Preferences are simply because gear for those classes will get sharded if they aren't represented and I'd rather see people get gear than DE it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I would be interested in joining you this Friday if the dps spot is still open.

Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]