LFM Herald of the Titans

87 Human Mage
Hey everyone, Deception is forming a Herald of the Titans achievement group! This achievement requires you to lock your xp bar at 80 and we have to defeat Algalon the Observer in 10 man Ulduar with no one wearing any armor over ilvl 226 and no weapon over ilvl 232. We will accept lower ilvl than is the max and work our way to higher ilvl as necessary. We need 1 tank, 2 healers, and 2 dps. We plan on making our first attempt as soon as we gear the necessary people to test our ilvl and start mastering the mechanics of the fight. Don't miss your chance to get this rare title!

Send me an in-game mail with your battletag to start organizing the grp as we need to start farming the gear asap.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I have a toon I should have on this server in a week or so I would do it on, another DK that I would be willing to Tank or DPS it with. I'll send you more info this weekend assuming everything goes well with the transfer.
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
Good deal guys I will post an update soon !
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Meh, actually it looks like (since my video card just fried) I won't be doing this. I'll just be taking a break for a bit. Sorry but GL. It's a fun achievement.
Reply Quote
im interested
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I would be interested in doing this. Please whisper me in game as to what you need still.
Reply Quote
Have a 80 Druid that jsut needs to run through for gear

Konsher#1102
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
If you are not on Darkspear plz post your battletag so I can get ahold of you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Me and my friend are interested, I'm a blood DK and she is Fire/Frost mage. I can Tank and dps if needed. We both have 210+ item level and have been waiting awhile for a group, so we would love to join if the group is still recruiting.
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
Yes we can use you both Julith post your battletag
Edited by Icetray on 2/2/2013 10:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If you have room for a prot war, holy pally, and rogue all 223-225ilvl we would like to join.

My warrior:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/crushridge/Yun%C3%B8/simple

battletag: Raidou#1588
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi icetray my name is javhaa my alt alt alt pally ATM 75 lvl I hope so tomorrow done 80 I have three spec holy is my main and then Ret prot when you gyus starting
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ohh sorry about that btw my battle tag is javhaa#1524
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Kyle43fdsa#1352
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bobeder#1718, dps monk I am ready to go whenever.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
hi am platonn. i invited some mates for Herald of titans and im rdy to go. I got lock dps and feral druid he can tank as well and priest. Contact me my battle is javhaa#1524.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/02/2013 10:42 PMPosted by Icetray
Yes we can use you both Julith post your battletag

Just wondering if the group is still going on. I have a friend that can heal for us if needed.
I didn't post my battletag as a reply sorry. It's Kyle43fdsa#1352. Just wanting to help and get it done.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]