gf agro and raiding

90 Night Elf Druid
Anyone put together a WoW guide/strategy on this yet?

Please advise -
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Set aside time for both. If she can't let you be who you are and do what you enjoy doing then the relationship will not work out. Let her know that this is something you enjoy doing and feel it's a nice "escape" for a little bit.

Women don't seem to understand when we went to have "Me" time it's basically our head in a game, tv, or whatever hobby it is we have and let us think about absolutely nothing. Women feel their "me" time needs to be shared by other people as long as it benefits them in some way.

If you can't find a stable ground to spend time with her and play the game, try inviting her into the game as well - start slow - work with her and if she shares no interest she can't blame you saying you didn't try.
Reply Quote
13 Tauren Warrior
kill one...bury it in..the yard

up to you...on which..one
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
You have to build rep with this faction first. As you build faction rep you will unlock rewards. At revered you earn Raid Time Reward. It gets better at exalted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol well played.

Have started daily quests.... lord I hate cooking quests... ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
...look at that..nice yard..you have

wouldnt..it look better..with some flowers/bushes growing..in that inconspicuous corner..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
punch gf square in kisser
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
01/30/2013 08:41 AMPosted by Kinetix
Women don't seem to understand when we went to have "Me" time it's basically our head in a game, tv, or whatever hobby it is we have and let us think about absolutely nothing. Women feel their "me" time needs to be shared by other people as long as it benefits them in some way.

(Has clearly never met an actual woman.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/01/2013 06:37 AMPosted by Escorducarla
(Has clearly never met an actual woman.)

Clearly you know nothing about me then.
Reply Quote
42 Tauren Paladin
/give CC to girlfriend

tell her: go buy new pair of shoes and dresses

/raid

downside is : it can be expensive..but usually you got enough time to finish your raid
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I'm a little confused... so... not everyone has a hole dug in their basements to put their girls in, and a bucket attached to a rope to give them food, magazines, and lotion?

Is it weird that I have that?

But it works so well... I have so much free time...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It puts the lotion on the skin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/02/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Mayo
I'm a little confused... so... not everyone has a hole dug in their basements to put their girls in, and a bucket attached to a rope to give them food, magazines, and lotion?

You give them food?.... ya big softy!

The shoes cc was working until...... "why dont you got to the mall with me!?".... arg!

=D
Edited by Erak on 2/3/2013 6:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
02/02/2013 05:24 PMPosted by Kinetix
It puts the lotion on the skin.

or it gets the hose again.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Shaman
GIRLFRIENDS ARE STUPID!
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Mage
Personally, I find it unlikely that you're going to find yourself on your deathbed regretting that you spent too little time playing WoW and too much time with the people who are important to you.
90 Night Elf Druid
Ah Lhiv, always the voice of reason. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]