Server wide challenge! largest heal

90 Draenei Shaman
OK so i was having some fun with heals and found i could get some decent crits.
Bascailly what the challenge is for the largest heal anyone on the server can achieve

The rules are:
a) You may not use buffs casted by NPC's (e.g. tsulongs breath 500%), you may however use flasks, potions, food, other class buffs etc
b) You may use any cooldown for your class
c) The player you are casting the heal on may not have any buffs which are not castable buffs
d) there must be evidence/proof of the heal

The current record stands with me ( one of the first people to have taken on the challenge ) the heal was casted by myself Freyjå onto a DK at 1:20am server time 31st january 2013 and was a 1,173,512 (1.173 mil) greater healing wave
This is just meant to be a fun thing for people to try out (goodluck and have fun!)
Edited by Freyjå on 1/30/2013 6:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I have to see a screenshot of that heal.... that is awesome.

That makes me not want to go out and try lol I know I can hit 150,000 on a flash heal just in shadow with only spamming the heal, but yeah... kind of makes me want to try now...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Screenshot or it didnt happen :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I healed a Human Pally 19th Sept. 1974, for 355,571,355 just by farting in his general direction.

I win
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sup guys,

Challenge accepted ... and completed. Aman'thul server, Pvp geared, non-elite weapon. Over1.4m+ heal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBM3u3xP7Uo
Edited by Imposkill on 2/7/2013 8:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I healed a Human Pally 19th Sept. 1974, for 355,571,355 just by farting in his general direction.

I win

Was that before or after he punted you?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

I win

Naw I see what you did thar. I only race changed from Draenei yesterday too.

We may be small but pack a big punch when needed!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
nice! i didn't think about using pvp power and all those CD's as a holy priest must really help out haha, wish shamans had CD's which actually increase our healing done
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
in the video for your 1.45mil there's another person there who's casting right before your heal went off?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest

Naw I see what you did thar. I only race changed from Draenei yesterday too.

We may be small but pack a big punch when needed!!

My alliance is a space-goat too, I couldn't go to Gnome (or Dwarf/Goblin)... I'd loose them on my screen. Can't loose Soph as she's trotting around anywhere, always know where she is :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]