Blitz 5.2

90 Human Warrior
Major Glyphs
•Glyph of Blitz now also causes Charge to snare.

---

Blitz + Staggering Shout = PvP Profit

Nice!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Lol that makes Warbringer even more useless then it already is, they might as well get rid of it and put something else in its place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ikr...I would like to use warbringer but CD is way to long. not only that Blitz doesnt work with warbringer since it only stuns 1 player.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
In 5.2 it works on other players but it only stuns them for 1 sec. Of they want WB to be a viable option then they need to haver it stun the others for 3 sec as well, Its not like that would be op considering it does zero damage and your trading mobility for control.
Reply Quote
Make warbringer break roots
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Things are starting to look more balanced now. Nice buff to slam rage cost and we'll no longer be stuck without any button to press after execute drains our rage off, now we have free Overpowers as long as we use execute once.

Love the Blitz change. WB needs to break snares at least to become even slightly viable. On the other hand, mage spell Blazing speed got crazy buffed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I still say down with Overpower costing any rage. We don't have passive damage reduction in battle stance and we're going to get tunneled. We also don't have rage regen while in combat. Only time we get rage when we're hit is in berserker stance, and that stance is all kinds of useless. Give us anger management back as well as getting rage when getting hit. Revert the second wind change, and we'll be fine with 10 rage on Overpower.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/30/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Skill
Make warbringer break roots

Best suggestion ive seen in a long time. Should make a post just for this....
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Even now that it doesn't diminish whit shockwave I still don't like it that much compared to the other options.
I can't see how it could be attractive in 5.2 unless they lower charge base cd.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/30/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Adios
Revert the second wind change, and we'll be fine with 10 rage on Overpower.

They did
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Even now that it doesn't diminish whit shockwave I still don't like it that much compared to the other options.
I can't see how it could be attractive in 5.2 unless they lower charge base cd.

Neither do I. I tried it a little in duels last night and for all the ways classes can escape jugg is a much better option IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Revert the second wind change, and we'll be fine with 10 rage on Overpower.

They did

They did then they didn't sort of.

EDIT: Never mind, I guess there was some confusion about whether or not GC's comment about reverting the SW nerf was before or after the latest patch notes. It came after, so it really is reverted.
Edited by Lakaine on 1/31/2013 10:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
22 Tauren Druid
Making war bringer break roots would be far too powerful. Still waiting to see how rage plays out 5.2, but the main thing warriors would benefit from is two viable healing options in pvp. A further buff to enraged regen lowering cost to 20 and raiding instant portion if heal to 15% would give a nice choice. 2nd wind would work well against getting whittled down and enraged regen would work well against moderate burst with your short time cc'd.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
01/31/2013 11:00 AMPosted by Adlitem
Making war bringer break roots would be far too powerful.

Considering your trading mobility for a 3 sec stun that drs with all the other stuns, and its our main gap closer, having break roots wouldn't be that bad.
Reply Quote
Major Glyphs
•Glyph of Blitz now also causes Charge to snare.

---

Blitz + Staggering Shout = PvP Profit

Nice!

Where do you see this posted? I thought Blitz was unchanged in 5.2 and it worked with warbringer?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/31/2013 03:00 AMPosted by Drevi
unless they lower charge base cd.

...Really?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]