Old PvP weapons for title holders in 5.2

100 Human Warrior
I had Commander on my old account, but my cousin ended up getting it banned and Blizzard won't bend even 7 years after the fact.

I don't know why I care because I hated the old pvp sets.
Should've said you got hacked.

Technically it was. I never gave him my account, but he knew my information and after I quit WoW he picked up my account without my knowledge. Not that I would have cared even if I knew because I was going through one of those stages where I swore off WoW "for good".
Reply Quote
*head-desk* WHY!? I only want the PvP Lieutenant amor for priest,, it looks great on gnomes!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Meh, I'd be more excited about this if DKs had a 60 set and imo if 90% of all the Horde weapon weren't ugly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This wouldn't bug me as much if they had also made my old pvp titles/Justicar properly account wide along with it.

It doesn't really bug me that much anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Incentive to buy rating up to 2400. I guess those who sell rbg rating won't go completely out of business.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
01/31/2013 01:03 AMPosted by Arandür
Incentive to buy rating up to 2400. I guess those who sell rbg rating won't go completely out of business.
They'll never be out of business. People will continue to pay for high rating even if the only reward is a big number.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/31/2013 01:03 AMPosted by Arandür

You apparently don't need Grand Marshal for most of the gear;
I'll go prod my PvP buddy later to get the exact but I mentioned I wanted the shoulders and he was like "Oh, you'll have them already since you have Knight-Captain" or something.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Time to slam the Grand Marshal's Claymore on Andry.

Oh Cheeeeeee
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I still don't see where u can purchase those old pvp items on the 5.2 PTR? i have the 2400 from RBG. I went to Area 52 and check those guys that sell those Replica vanilla pvp items, and I still can't purchase them. So maybe we're happy too soon? They might just not do it even though they said it in the patch notes?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]