Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<Cursed Legacy> is a heavy RP guild, that focuses its events mainly on its 'storyline'. We have a long, deep into lore, and complex storyline that will intrigue you till the end of days. Immerse inside your character, and WoW lore, while you discover the past of the 'order', the history of its creation, and our main objective with each passing event. Roleplay, and walk through the path of the legacy of "The Wicked One", create a story along with us that will be given to you at the very end. (We are writing a book about <Cursed Legacy>, get a GHI copy when we finish the 'storyline', join, and have your character be a part of it.)
We are currently looking for active officers!
Officers must be:
Also, we are looking for 'Wraith Knights' to take the leadership of the (Division) ranks: 'Assassin', and 'Vile Gladiator'. PST Jiiray or Scelestus for more info, or to apply.
We will interview you and test you before making a decision.
1. (Guild Leader)Dark Prophet- Scelestus "Scarecrow" Scelero
2. (Second In Command/Co GL)Dark Seer- Jiiray "The Puppeteer- Arcane Spectre"
3. (Officers) Wicked Council [None Yet--> To become an officer, you must be active, a wise RPer, a great RPfighter, able to host/manage big RP events by yourself, help other RPers, be on the guild for at least 1 month,, help with at least one of the things that were listed during your application to the website. (Descriptive paragraphs emote)]
4. Elite++/Semi-officer)Order of Shadows [None yet--> To earn this rank, you must be active, a wise RPer, a great RPfighter, able to host/manage small RPevents, be on the guild for at least 2 weeks. (Descriptive paragraphs emote)]
5. (Elite/Division rank leader)Wraith Knight- Jhorend [To become one, you must be active, a wise RPer, a good leader, a great Rpfighter, able to host/manage small RPevents, be on the guild for at least 1 week. (Descriptive paragraphs emote)]
6. (Division Rank1)Vile Gladiators- MANY [To become one, you must complete the 'ritual']
7. (Division Rank2)Dark Conjurers- MANY [To become one, you must complete the 'ritual']
8. (Division Rank3)Assassins- MANY [To become one, you must complete the 'ritual']
9. (Normal Rank)Follower- MANY [Complete the interview and succesfully join the guild IC]
10. (OOC)Wanderer- MANY [Get an invite to the guild]
Edited by Jiiray on 3/15/2013 3:28 PM PDT
The ritual is one of the signature events of the guild. In order to rank up, you -must- complete the ritual and promise your loyalty, both, IC, and OOC, to the guild.
"In order to achieve power, one must make sacrifices."
The ritual is where you pledge your loyalty to the Wicked One in order to gain 'power', but power is not the only reason. To gain power, you must renounce to all the 'good' things in life, dreams, home, family.
After completing the ritual, you become 'bound' to <Cursed Legacy> IC. This meaning that you can no longer leave, IC or OOC. If you do leave OOCly, or ICly, we will deny ever inviting you to the guild, and you would lose all knowledge of us ICly. Your experience with <Cursed Legacy> and its members (Who did complete the ritual), would be replaced with a dream or any other events/actions of which you may decide. If you do betray the code, and the IC/OOC agreement, this will be considered metagaming. The reason that we are doing this, is that ICly the Wicked One, and the shadows, wouldn't ask us to invite those who are not worthy. Also, ICly, if you leave us, we would kill you without hesitating; unfortunately, we cannot do this without your OOC approval, which is a shame.
:::|||:::||:::|::IC Whispers/Recruitment, in case you want to join::|:::||:::|||:::
*You've been having different nightmares every night, always involving a voice, a voice which you can hear clearly as if it was your own. The voice is deep and it seems to be coming from
your surroundings, rather than a specific person. It invades your mind and takes over your own thoughts, you cannot differentiate it from your own. He speaks about power, on how Azeroth turns its back on you, and how the world as you know it, will soon come to an end. A new cataclysm perhaps? Suddenly, out of the darkness, you are somewhere else instead of your room. The place is dark, it looks like the middle of outlands, Terrokar Forrest during a dark night, no lights can be seen. You walk around, scanning your surroundings; at the distance you can see a group of people. You walk towards them, preoccupied of what may happen, but you stop as you notice movement from another group, they are about to ambush them. You yell, trying to warn them, but there is nothing you can do about it, it is too late. The group clashes with the army.. a bloody battle indeed; but in the end, the small group stands with twenty warriors, and the army falls... You are taken through the twisting nether, by a portal that takes you to a room, where the small group holds a meeting. You can see two granite graves at the end of the room, which lays at the wall of a cliff. In front of the graves, five new members kneel, reciting an oath, they gain power, knowledge, and hope. The voice, finally, speaks again, he speaks words of wisdom, even though he promises great things, power. Then, as the voice fades, he tells you a time and a location to meet his legacy. Do not arrive late* (Whisper Jiiray or Scelestus in-game for more info.)
:::|||:::||:::|::Links and Extra Information::|:::||:::||:::
Edited by Jiiray on 3/15/2013 4:20 PM PDT
Great guild event tonight guys and gals! Way to kill the royalty and leave no survivors. I am very pleased with the guild rp and how we have been displaying ourselves. Keep up the great work!
Still looking for more allies and enemies for more guild events! Hit us put, we are very active.
Hey! Now that Nox is dead, The Shadowguard is without any leadership, feel free to remove it from allies.
Vaccaro, Feltongue, and Sagereion split from it to form a new warlock-only guild. We also burned the tower to the ground IC, so- good luck claiming it. xD
No- they did it to make sure no one summoned Nox back. Anyways, again, feel free to remove us, though, I've a feeling we'll be back... eventually.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.