Black Prince quest line

Looking for a group to help complete the quest a Change of Comand in the Wrathion quest line
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
so really this is just for plott, High, it's alwaysontop/laughingdead after the name change, i've seen you around a few times just wanted to shout out to my first guild on my first toon glad that ur still going.
Reply Quote
Lol I still use a minning bag you made back in the day. What up also good to see your still around. Ill be here on server to the bitter end
Reply Quote
umm what ?
Reply Quote
Found a group in trade to help with this , I will help any others who need it just holler
Edited by Plott on 2/12/2013 4:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
I still need to do that quest. I know of a few more as well. Hoping to get it done Saturday afternoonish. Shoot me a letter in game if anyone else wants in.
Reply Quote
if im on ill help
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/14/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Grizelda
I still need to do that quest. I know of a few more as well. Hoping to get it done Saturday afternoonish. Shoot me a letter in game if anyone else wants in.

I'll be online this weekend, definitely looking forward to it.

Cal#1840
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]