Doing a faction change soon

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm switching to Alliance soon to join my raid group, and I don't know what race to pick. It looks like the choice is between being boring, being a space goat, or being a hairy midget. After the fabulousness of playing the best looking race in the game, which Alliance race's females have the best looking animations, look best in smexy transmogs, and have the best looking options on the character creation (or barbershop) screen?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm partial to the human female animations and they wear platekinis if that's your thing. Plus, EMFH is an excellent racial.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Human Female
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok, I was leaning that way since they're proportioned about the same as BEs, and they don't have a tail and they wear boots instead of having hooves. Just wanted to see if anyone would give a reason to go Draenei or Dwarf since I haven't seen much of their animations or customization options.

Also, if I went Draenei, I would have to learn how to spell it instead of looking it up every time I want to say it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Draenei Paladin is best Paladin.

Nice animations, looks good in most armor, good hairstyles and you have horn styles to play with too. The most up to date model out of the choices so you look like more then two polygons pasted together.

They also share the same facial expressions as female Blood Elves which is what you're used too.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/30/2013 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Female Draenai of course. Coz you get to look good and play good too!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
IMO, humans look better with "actual armor" looks; the hooves and backwards knees makes Draenei look a bit odd. On the other hand, Draenei have some really nice hair options, a neat accent, and a certain exotic quality that can make some looks really stand out. Draenei are also VERY tall, which may not be immediately apparent until you play one and notice that humans come up to your elbow.

But it's largely down to personal preference. Humans do have better racials though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Human for the Thunder Thighs <3
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
01/30/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Ravicana
But it's largely down to personal preference. Humans do have better racials though.

Hey now, that depends on what you're doing.

01/30/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Ravicana
Draenei are also VERY tall, which may not be immediately apparent until you play one and notice that humans come up to your elbow.

/pat tiny human
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
You appear to be Prot mainspec, so let me tell you - Draenei have cooler Prot animations. They do this neat spinny move whenever they use CS/HotR and they look extremely srsbsns whenever they use ShoR. Human females have an awesome Templar's Verdict animation but the Prot ones are a little lacking imo.

Still, they're not bad. Except for the dance. Eyyyyy macarena! /wrists
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
/waggle
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]