I love Grant of World Pvp's finest.

90 Human Paladin
lol, you're funny, why are you trying to talk down to your Superior. i'm confused explain to me your reasoning child.

Capitalizing random letters confuses me.

Explain your reasoning, child.

I think his problem is with they way hes acting is he hates everything about his life. So to cope with it he has to harass his superiors.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/31/2013 12:00 AMPosted by Syrelan
i dont even....... white knight grant finding true love?

Its just one of my fans lol.
Reply Quote
92 Human Mage

I think his problem is with they way hes acting is he hates everything about his life. So to cope with it he has to harass his superiors.
wait what? i'm confused, look at this poor child try and give off the illusion that he's good, it's ok honey.
Reply Quote
92 Human Mage
lol, you're funny, why are you trying to talk down to your Superior. i'm confused explain to me your reasoning child.

WeLl BeCaUsE i CaN wHy, Do YoU gEt BuTt HuRt FrOm iT oR SoMeThInG QuEsTiOn MaRk
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

wait what? i'm confused, look at this poor child try and give off the illusion that he's good, it's ok honey.

I haven't been trying to say im good or not. I know im not a good player i just play for fun. Is their something bothering you in life talentless? Are you a virgin and get picked on for it? Theres nothing wrong with being virgin dude its not a bad thing. Just tell me whats wrong ill help you through it. You cant live life acting the way you do its not mentally healthy. Now i dont want to start any drama with a particular person but, i think you know how im talking about. Use her for an example. Dont be like her.
Reply Quote
92 Human Mage

I haven't been trying to say im good or not. I know im not a good player i just play for fun. Is their something bothering you in life talentless? Are you a virgin and get picked on for it? Theres nothing wrong with being virgin dude its not a bad thing. Just tell me whats wrong ill help you through it. You cant live life acting the way you do its not mentally healthy. Now i dont want to start any drama with a particular person but, i think you know how im talking about. Use her for an example. Dont be like her.
you're so dumb, it's so cute, but anway, Tl'dr that for me i refuse to read a paragraph from some brain dead monkey.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

you're so dumb, it's so cute, but anway, Tl'dr that for me i refuse to read a paragraph from some brain dead monkey.

You read it anyways. So lets talk about your problems and well see if i can make you a better person in life like me. My therapy for you is free of charge because i care about you so much!
Edited by Grant on 1/31/2013 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

You read it anyways. So lets talk about your problems and well see if i can make you a better person in life like me. My therapy for you is free of charge because i care about you so much!

"a better person in life like me"

I think you are the one who needs the therapy.
Reply Quote
92 Human Mage

QT. I. LOVE. YOU.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Idk about that. So far things for me are going very well. Im a good christian man who enjoys helping people in rl and over the internet if i can. whats wrong with that?
Reply Quote
92 Human Mage
so like this one time at band camp.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Eliaegl's Gurth

Go on...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well, you obviously aren't as good as a Christian you say you are, pretty sure in the Bible it says not to be conceited.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/31/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Baxuh
Well, you obviously aren't as good as a Christian you say you are, pretty sure in the Bible it says not to be conceited.

You're just jelly. Chill out, he knows what he's doing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yeah, totally jealous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/31/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Baxuh

The bible also says nobody is perfect. I have my flaws on things i do i have many of them. However, im not conceited. I have alot of self-confidence in myself but, i dont go around telling people im the best looking person in the world. Everybody has their own type. I could have some giant hairy mole on my face and be covered in acne and some girl could think im just the guy for her. God also says not to associate with people who are a bad influence on you because then youll start acting like them and think thats ok to act that way and do what they do. I made that mistake with talentless. I should have ignored his or her rude comments and i didnt. Talentless im sorry if i upset you in anyway i really am. I was not being the christian Jesus and God expected me to be. Ill just leave it at if you have nothing nice to say im not going to associate with you. I would however, like to read at least one positive comment from you towards me, please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
lol, good luck with a positive comment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]