Experienced 487ilvl Hunter LF Serious 25man

90 Human Hunter
I am just shortly returning from a three month break (College Major Related). Where I currently reside are deep into progression and have yet to indicate intentions on putting me back in core rotation, so I am looking to hopefully open my options as the next tier approaches and I'm very eager to compete.

Currently 1/16H and my gear is slightly behind do to my absents of playing, however my skills have not tarnished, just lacking a purpose. I bring dedication, determination, consistency, and five years of raiding experience. I've spent the last three years with top 125 US 25man guilds and would like to stay within top 150, however with the way this expansions has lead raiding I will open my options to even 10man and/or a strong environment that could potentially lead somewhere positive. I am a very active player as my current school (college) schedule leaves me with a lot of available time outside of raid times to communicate, farm nerd points, and PvP.

-Preferences-
-25man with strong history/experience/background. (Experience)
-Very active officers/leaders outside of raiding.
-Medium population server minimum.
-3-4 nights a week/4-5 hours-ish (Dedication)
-Server first contentions (Determination and Consistancy)

-Notable Raid Experience-
*Cataclysm*
-Top US 125 25man Heroic Dragon Soul
-Top US 125 25man Firelands
*Wrath of the Lich King*
-US 256 Heroic Lich King
-US 164th Alone in the Darkness

Thank you for taking your time to read my brief resume
Edited by Synoptic on 1/30/2013 11:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bumpz
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello Synoptic! I saw that you were preferring a 25 man guild but if you wouldn't mind joining a 10 man, I'd love to have a chat with you! My battletag is Loluka#1389.

Currently looking for exceptional players!

What we need:
Hunter
Frost DK
Fury Warrior

Progression:
6/6 N, 6/6 H MSV
6/6 N HoF
4/4 N ToEs

We Are Cute are a 10 man Horde raiding guild located on Stormreaver (US).
Stormreaver is approx. 10k players, top 15 US in terms of number of PvE progressed guilds, and has a Horde to Alliance ratio of approx. 3:1

Raid Schedule:

Our raiding times are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8:30pm - Midnight server (CST).

Applying:

All raiders must apply at http://cute.guildomatic.com/

About us:

We Are Cute splintered from a 25 man guild stuck on normals. A core of us left the guild and formed what we have now; a 6/16 H 10M after less than a couple weeks of raiding under a new name. We're currently recruiting to bolster our roster and give us the diversity that a progression oriented 10M needs. Several of our members have been in top 10 US guilds previously, have the experience and knowledge of what it takes to push progression, and the talent and skill to back it up. We're 6/16 H and playing catch up in terms of progression, but we're just getting started and will fly through Heroics in the coming weeks.

If you're willing to transfer and are interested in Heroic progression please feel free to contact myself at Loluka#1389, or Sn at Syn#1386, or stop by our website at cute.guildomatic.com for more in-depth discussion.

Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post and for your consideration of We Are Cute as the place where you want to further your Internet dragon killing career.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8-11 EST M/W/Th 10m

We are looking for 1 exceptional dps to fill our core group.

Paid exfer!

hoghunter24@yahoo.com beergut123#1238
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
bumpy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
We're currently in need of an exceptional Hunter.
[H][Arthas] <Static> 25m (Wed/Thur/Mon 8:45-12:30 EST)

16/16 Normal
15/16 Heroic

www.staticraid.com

Real ID:
virbitsky.nick@gmail.com
wowmmoftw@gmail.com
marcleon24@gmail.com

You can reach me at
Sits#1276
Edited by Poaches on 1/30/2013 1:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Sexyyyy bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Upz
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<Solution> Re-established in 2008 (roots back to vanilla), is the current leading 25 man raiding guild on the Greymane server. We are a progressive raiding guild and our goals are hardmode content. Solution is constantly improving, almost doubling its ranking during hardmode content after clearing normals. We provide a serious raiding environment while respecting the amount of time our raiders have available. We expect all new members to pull their weight. They should be quick learners, experts in their class and always working to improve.

Our guild offers new members a very stable environment, having consistently raided 25s, without fail, for 4+ years. We focus on a team atmosphere, putting the guild before the needs of the individual. That doesn’t mean we’re robots. We care deeply about our members and the friendships we form in and out of the game, but no one should come before the health of the guild.

Raid Progression:
<Solution> on Greymane is 6/6 HM, 3/6 HM, 4/4N

Times:
Raid Tues, Thurs and Sun 8-12 est (7-11 CST).

Add Denk#1912 to discuss or visit our guild website http://forums.solution-guild.com to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I am the GM and raid leader of NPH FanClub, We are a 25 man progression raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow Alliance. We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot in our core raiding group. We are currently 9/16 heroic, we were formerly a top 100 world guild for several years and have just come back from a break about 6 weeks ago. We are looking to regain our top 100 ranking for 5.2 and beyond.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8pm-11:30pm EST with optional cleanup nights on Sunday and Monday. We also run alt raids and gdkp raids on the offnights.

http://www.nphfanclub.enjin.com

Real ID/battletag:
Draxillvane#1108, balto#1657
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Margaritaville is currently recruiting exceptional ranged DPS.

Raid Size: 25-man

Schedule: T/TH 8-11:30 PM Pacific (sometimes an additional Sunday or Monday)

Server: US-Ner'zhul

Progression: 3/6 H MV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a more casual schedule. We may only raid only twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal each tier is to full clear heroics, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Loonpok#1835
Google Talk & Email - nslooney@gmail.com (best during work hours)

Apply at margaritaville.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Guild Name: Massacre
Server: Turalyon (PVE) EST
Raid Times: 8:45pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Loot System: DKP (Closed Bidding)
Atmosphere: Adult
Progression: 6/16H 16/16N 25 Man

About Us:
We are a mature progression-oriented 25-man raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leaders prepare heavily to help for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. If you want to be part of fun group of people that also get stuff done this could be the place for you!

My battletag is Emaleigh#1402 feel free to add me if you have any questions or would like to chat :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
I have a core hunter spot open on my roster right now. Please get in touch ASAP.

TLDR: Solution 25 man | US 25 #125 | H-9/16 | 3 nights/week |Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-12 EST |Alliance Guild on Greymane server.

Solution, re-established in 2008 (roots back to vanilla), is the current leading 25 man raiding guild on the Greymane server. We are a progressive raiding guild and our goals are hardmode content. Solution is constantly improving, almost doubling its ranking during hardmode content after clearing normals. We provide a serious raiding environment while respecting the amount of time our raiders have available. We expect all new members to pull their weight. They should be quick learners, experts in their class and always working to improve.
Our guild offers new members a very stable environment, having consistently raided 25s, without fail, for 4+ years. We focus on a team atmosphere, putting the guild before the needs of the individual. That doesn’t mean we’re robots. We care deeply about our members and the friendships we form in and out of the game, but no one should come before the health of the guild.

Add Ledon#1565 to discuss or visit our guild website http://forums.solution-guild.com to apply.

Progression: 9/6 Heroic 16/16 Normal
US 25 – #125. Server first 25 man. (At time of writing)

Vaults: 6/6HM
H-Stoneguard
H-Feng
H-Gara’jal
H-Elegon
H-Spirit Kings
H-Will of the Emperor

HoF: 3/6HM
H-Blade Lord
H-Garalon
H-Wind lord

Terrace: 4/4
Elite mode-Protectors

H-Lei Shi Should be dead next progression night.

Times:
Raid Tues, Thurs and Sun 8-12 est (7-11 CST). We end strictly at 12 est and allow one 10 minute break halfway through the night. Please look elsewhere if you need to constantly afk or can’t stay attentive in mumble/vent.

Expectations:
We expect players know their class very well and adept to new strategies quickly. Players should own their mistakes and accept constructive criticism. If you’re not interested in constantly trying to improve your performance please look to a more casual guild.
The time we put into raiding is extremely valuable! Many of us work full time professional jobs and take care of families. Raiders should be prepared to give their full attention to the encounters we are working on. We all have better things to do then to wait for someone afk or repeat a strategy. Respect our time and we’ll respect you.

Raiders should have stable connection and a computer capable of handling 25 man raiding. Raiders should maintain a minimum of 85%-80% attendance to raids. We also expect raiders to provide feedback in mumble and make calls during encounters as required.

Please get in touch with us in game or submit an application on http://forums.solution-guild.com

Contact Info: Battlenet- Ledon#1565 | Email – solution.wowguild@gmail.com | |Khatian or Denkiteki on Greymane.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
bumps
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Progression: 14/16H
Guild: Warfare – http://www.warfareguild.us
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30pm PST to 10:30pm PST (will sometimes add Sunday's due to holiday's/cleanup etc.)
Raid Size: 25-man
Loot System: EPGP

guild has been around since end of BC, strongest in wotlk with US 129 Tribute to Insanity, US 200 in tier 11, 140 in tier 13, and currently us 164. got a bit shaky during holidays due to people leaving but have since picked it back up and getting back into the swing again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bumpin it up
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We could use an experienced hunter. Gear is no problem as long as you're willing to do the prep.

The Squirrel Mafia - Alliance - US Shadowmoon (PvP)
http://www.tsmguild.net

Tier 14 25 Man Progression: 11/16H
Tier 13 25 Man Progression: 8/8H Spine: 63 US
Tier 12 25 Man Progression: 7/7H 74 US
TBC Sunwell Progression: 6/6 56 US (pre-nerf M'uru)
Vanilla Naxx Progression: 15/15 ~50 US

Raid Times - 12 Hours - 3 Nights - Tues-Thurs

8-12 EST Tuesday
8-12 EST Wednesday
8-12 EST Thursday

Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST, but we do not raid extra hours.

About TSM:

The Squirrel Mafia is a raiding guild that aims for top-flight progression while raiding a minimal schedule. We believe that while raiding demands commitment and responsibility, it does not need to demand it on a life-consuming level. We have been a 3 night guild since mid-WoTLK and have no plans to change our schedule anytime soon.

However, a casual schedule does not mean casual goals. Competitive progression is something that we take very seriously. TSM was formed the day WoW was first launched and has competitively cleared every boss in every expansion Blizzard has ever released. If you're looking for a strong tradition of PvE success, TSM can offer it and more.

Lastly, TSM is a group of real people where personality is welcome. This is not a faceless dragonslaying collective that just exists to kill bosses, acquire loot, and get bigger numbers on meters or smaller numbers on progression lists. We are people that enjoy the entire raiding process, the frustrations as well as the triumphs. If you genuinely want to raid, to see and work on content, I have absolutely no reservations recommending TSM to you.

Those were our founding principles, and ones that we have kept to for over 8 years.

Final Words:

You can find more information as well as file an application on our site at http://www.tsmguild.net.

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to talk to you and answer them. Message me on Shadowmoon-US!

Thank you for your interest in TSM,

Rylenia
Ryl#1640
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
OOB
Hello!

<OOB> would love to have you as a core member of our 25 man raids!

We do not recruit to bench- you will be in the raids

Server: Kael’thas – PVE
Faction: Alliance
Raids: 25 man
Time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8PM EST-11PM EST

Progression:
6/6 Mogu'shan
1/6 H MSV
6/6 Heart of Fear
4/4 ToES – Elite Protectors down

*Beginning Heroic HoF*

Server First Gold Challenge Mode

ALL heroic content cleared in Cata including earning I Can’t Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am
We do raid achievements and challenge modes

Stability and Experience – Formed in 2006, we have survived many summers, stale content syndromes, and expansions.

Efficiency - We strive to reach high levels of progression on a limited raiding schedule (9 hours/week). Our raiders have work, wives and lives and we respect that but ask in return that our raiders are ready promptly at 8pm EST to begin downing bosses.

Community - Our raiding environment is relaxed and friendly. We allow our raiders to invite their friends and family to the guild. Through the guild bank we provide flasks, food and repairs for all raids.

If you’re interested please apply at http://oobguild.net/
To talk more, you can contact me at my BattleTag: PinkiePie#1307
Or, in game, come talk to myself, Fairyn, or any officer: Alathria, Choogy, Chammois, or our GM, Aribethe

Thanks and hope to raid with you soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]