Info about server

90 Draenei Death Knight
The Guild and i were thinking of xfering here because its hard to recruit on our current server.

whats the recruitment like on this server? or the server like in general?

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
It's a nice server... but very hard to find recruits. If recruitment is your main drive for transfering I wouldn't suggest coming here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Looking @ our current server(the one Kyllaar and myself are in now) has about 1800 people on it which is Gundrak, looking @ WoWprogress aman thul has about 6k so it would still bea huge upgrade to our current status.

Thanks again
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Alliance is heavier than Horde - so in that aspect, it's a good choice for your guild personally, because of the 6k it's more Alliance, I think we're at something like 3:1 or something? (being a long time since I looked it up)

As for recruiting? Speaking to people on both sides, it's very tough to recruit here as well. Lots of players doesn't always = lots of players with great raiding skills (or that want to raid)
Edited by Sophistique on 1/31/2013 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
As for recruiting? Speaking to people on both sides, it's very tough to recruit here as well. Lots of players doesn't always = lots of players with great raiding skills (or that want to raid)

This tauren speaks the truth.

01/31/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Owlcapwn
Looking @ our current server(the one Kyllaar and myself are in now) has about 1800 people on it which is Gundrak, looking @ WoWprogress aman thul has about 6k so it would still bea huge upgrade to our current status.

Easier doesn't mean easy. You will probably still struggle to find recruits here. Since you'll all be paying money to transfer, I do suggest a more populated and raid orientated server to get the most out of it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thanks for the feedback, think we are looking elsewhere now haha

cheers again :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]