Hello my wallof text reads/LF raids and crits

100 Orc Shaman
hello, im a orc shaman i attack with 1h wepons and i do spell damage, i cut gems and have nearlly every enchant ever, im Bwl attuned, and i have a black temple warp nexkless, Dire brew remote, argant crusaders warp talboard, even a UBRS KEY, i got 24 slot bags!, i got 87 mounts and 275 pets!, im holding about 8 thounsand gold right now, i do LFR and i have almost all LFR ger but i valor upgraded my darkmoon trinket and Craffted Chest,

I hang out in dalaran alot, im still doing kalazie dailys, i do some but not all domanince offenisive dailys, i told the shadow pan where they can shove it and i dont do there dailys, golden lotus dailys are dailys and i do them almost every dalys but its more like once a weeklys

I do pvp yeagh its true i might be above avarge, gotta littel frost shcock, gotta little unleashed wepon on a hair trigger, so what, press bottens fast i cant do that
1 and i fail at incounter mechaizems often, i put out all the fires by standing in them no theres no fires0can you beleave that

got my cooking skill high but not maxed, and i dun car, ii cook carrots,
leveling my alts is what ive been doing but i don car, wows getting kinda old to me

had alot of fun playing this game a few years ago, but not last night, i just logged off

i have new real life freinds on khaz but thats not really enough to keep me going, kinda thinking about doing a normal 10manraid soon, do you want to carry me, i like watching, pleaz understand watching you is hard and your not pretty
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]