49 Exp.Off - Mon, Thurs, Sat 10E, 9C, 7P

49 Night Elf Druid
Even though ally got steamrolled pretty much every game for the most part i enjoyed myself, mainly because of the good attitudes of those in teamspeak. Like cirise said there wasn't a lot of coordination on ally tonight. While the horde tonight were the better team i think games could have been a bit closer or maybe just less of a steamroll if the alliance offense was faster at pressuring the efc. For the most part of the night accident was able to go relatively untouched with the flag and our O would only really arrive as the horde would get the return. Our O was so bad that in the last game i played of the night accident was alone with the flag and our O was nowhere.

On a side note i'm terrible at feral and spent most of the night without berserk and savage roar on my bars like the retard i am, and i have more ap as resto in cat form than feral.
49 Undead Warlock
bigger and biggestdeal
49 Tauren Druid
smalldeal
I don't think last night's results were due to anything the alliance did vastly wrong or different, there just happened to be 4-5 more skilled horde qing than usual (not referring to myself).

I'm unaware of any private skype or vent utilization but I know that 3/4s of the horde team were not in TS the entire night (including me) so it wasn't necessarily better communication or coordination, but higher average individual player skill(or experience or w/e you want to call it) coupled with strong class comps leading to horde having higher efficiency and effectiveness in team fights than usual.

plus people were focusing on controlling middle for once instead of splitting up our team and getting killed in groups of 2 and 3 which seems to be the go-to plan for some of the more seasoned 49s.
49 Human Rogue
delusion (dɪˈluːʒən)

— n
1. a mistaken or misleading opinion, idea, belief, etc
49 Tauren Paladin
delusion (dɪˈluːʒən)

— n

cute
so you're saying squee tran accident cadd and sudo all deciding to Q on the same night had 0 effect on the outcome of the games even though we 3 capped like 2/3s of them and won the rest?

delusion (dɪˈluːʒən)

— n

if you try too hard to make me seem stupid you'll just end up looking stupid yourself
Edited by Gøner on 2/12/2013 12:54 PM PST
49 Tauren Druid
tbh horde team was a lot better than usual, but the ally teams were pretty bad also. a few players on horde recently rerolled from !@#$ty classes to good classes (not spriests), and some old players came back, so games will be like this every night unless ally steps it up
49 Tauren Druid
although i have to say it was nice not seeing an army of DPS prot warriors on either side. games are a lot more enjoyable
yea it's too bad their prots were replaced with 45 mages instead of regular twinks or it would have been really ggs
Edited by Gøner on 2/12/2013 1:22 PM PST
49 Worgen Hunter
Did someone want to flame me? Please indulge me!
49 Tauren Druid
no pls keep queing we need a good laugh
1 Undead Mage
Super thrilled to hear the awesome 70s are back. It's such a shame that the patch is in 2 weeks and the new private server is being released for AT :(! Im going to miss all this super fun stuff!

Enjoy your "games".
49 Worgen Hunter
02/12/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Worstbracket
no pls keep queing we need a good laugh

I will keep queing! I love how people come this bracket and roll the OP classes then act like there great. Atleast I play the classes I enjoy. I play this "Game" for fun. Not to have pissing contest with teenie boppers.

On a side note I apologize to the alliance team if I did play poorly. I havn't played this guy much the last month or so & I had a buzz going...
Edited by Bigdeal on 2/12/2013 3:19 PM PST
1 Undead Mage
Got em.
49 Worgen Hunter
02/12/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Soheated
Got em.
lmao... I know right
49 Night Elf Druid
While i did not get to play more than one game last night, i had "fun" i guess?
49 Human Paladin
does anyone wanna help me on the quest to get some satchel gear? horde side

necoangelus#1884
49 Human Rogue
02/12/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Gøner
so you're saying squee tran accident cadd and sudo all deciding to Q on the same night had 0 effect on the outcome of the games even though we 3 capped like 2/3s of them and won the rest?
no, thats not what im saying :/

02/12/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Worstbracket
tbh horde team was a lot better than usual, but the ally teams were pretty bad also.
is what im saying

maybe ill have to dust off the ole horde rogue ;)
02/12/2013 05:56 PMPosted by Combopoint
no, thats not what im saying :/
uhh so I'm delusional but you agree with my point? k man
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]