49 Exp.Off - Mon, Thurs, Sat 10E, 9C, 7P

49 Worgen Druid
01/30/2013 05:26 PMPosted by Soheated
Actually, the people who are getting the thread deleted are the ones reporting it. Quite possibly yourself!

Nah, I just got off work and too tired to go on a reporting tirade.
1 Undead Mage
Never too late to start mate.
49 Night Elf Druid
Ain't nobody got time to read all these walls of text...so can i get a tl; dr? LOL
49 Worgen Druid
TL;DR Somebody mad.
49 Night Elf Druid
TL;DR Somebody mad.

Well then! somebody get that person a prescription of Chill pills ASAP!
49 Blood Elf Priest
It seems that some personal tension, and tension because of a tournament and the outcome of the tournament have two people who want to settle an argument.

Unfortunately the forums probably isn't the best place. It actually sounds like these two need to talk in chat.. sometimes it helps to just have a real conversation.

Posting on forums doesn't solve problems usually.
1 Undead Mage
None of you understand what a little thing is being made into such a big deal. It's meaningless and I knew this would happen when I made a post about it but I did it anyway, so I apologize for it. However, let us not forget it is combo's fault for poking the bear-idiot.
49 Human Rogue
kekekekekekekke
all you did was deny facts, sidestep issues, and admit you were wrong and an incurable egotist on multiple accounts so I'm actually pretty happy with the situation
60 Night Elf Hunter
can u all shut up who cares i dont even know wat ur talking about
49 Blood Elf Priest
01/30/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Gøner
all you did was deny facts, sidestep issues, and admit you were wrong and an incurable egotist on multiple accounts so I'm actually pretty happy with the situation

Just let it go man.
1 Undead Mage
I addressed all the facts, you claiming what happened without evidence doesn't prove facts, and that's a fact.

Where the magic school bus at for this dude.
01/30/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Soheated
without evidence doesn't prove facts

http://www.own3d.tv/Virtuamd/video/581563 3:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOalcb1s3Zk&feature=youtu.be
Edited by Gøner on 1/30/2013 6:46 PM PST
1 Undead Mage
You grab that single point and you keep hold bud.

Ima be over here with my good friends common sense and reading comprehension.
people still play this game?
1 Undead Mage
01/30/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Gøner
incurable egotist

Found my tatoo.
1 Undead Mage
01/30/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Davidcross
people still play this game?

If you can call it that.
dude you're trying so hard to be nonchalant it's getting sickening. please just accept the facts so we can stop talking.
49 Night Elf Druid
Sometimes it's best to let things go =) Does it really matter who is right or wrong over such a trivial thing? Be happy, Live happy.
1 Undead Mage
Yo dude Im just defending myself, all these people on the internet are thinking less of me and I've gone a bone to pick with the guy that I think is the reason nobody likes me anymore and there can't possibly be any other reason.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]