49 Exp.Off - Mon, Thurs, Sat 10E, 9C, 7P

49 Draenei Shaman
01/31/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Ånimus
....Princess?

I thought she was kidding when she told me her name. Maybe that was her call tag as a Time Warner agent.

Pro tip, parents: if you name your baby "princess", it's gonna make for a lot of strange situations in life.
49 Tauren Paladin
Does the same go for "Fancy"?
49 Draenei Shaman
Depends whether or not your middle name resembles a condiment.
1 Troll Priest
01/31/2013 03:41 PMPosted by Evaangelinax
the page 2 save/games tonight?!
How to download the Public Test Realm Client in under half an hour:
  • Login to account management( https://us.battle.net/account/management/ ). Click download game clients on right hand side.
  • Choose the US Public Test Realm game client. Save the file wherever you want.
  • Open the file you downloaded(World-of-Warcraft-Public-Test-Setup-enUS.exe). Choose a directory wherever you want, but most will choose C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft Public Test Realm.
  • Once the downloader finishes initializing and starts to download, close it.
  • Copy your entire Data folder from your original wow directory(C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data usually) to the PTR wow directory you chose.
  • Delete \data\enus\realmlist.wtf from your PTR wow directory after the copy completes(realmlist.wtf is set to logon to live servers since you just copied it from your live version of wow, which will confuse and possibly prevent the download/playing process of the PTR downloader/client).
  • Re-open PTR downloader.

• enjoy your 2gb download and full tyrannical arenas with your friends on the PTR!!

P.S. if anybody wants to play add Gøne to friends on Broxigar ally.
    49 Draenei Shaman
    Packet loss reaching 25%, and now the Time Warner tech won't be out until Tuesday. :(
    49 Worgen Druid
    My beautiful quick cap negated.
    49 Night Elf Druid
    /sigh i hate how long it takes me to get out of loading screen and having to miss so many games because of it!
    yeah I've missed like 50% tonight lol. wtb 2 wsgs at a time
    49 Night Elf Druid
    02/02/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Gøner
    yeah I've missed like 50% tonight lol. wtb 2 wsgs at a time

bliz must hate druids. It must be that....=)
    49 Tauren Druid
    Yedz and I are out for the night. Someone should raise the cookie-to-fear ratio to 1:1. Because I need diabetes. And it would make the constant CC more tasty.
    pretty much every other game an alliance came down to horde channel and cried win or lose. can this stop? makes me want a private horde TS.
    49 Tauren Paladin
    02/02/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Gøner
    pretty much every other game an alliance came down to horde channel and cried win or lose. can this stop? makes me want a private horde TS.

our vents always open

Lead.typefrag.com

49 Night Elf Druid
    Well i had a blast in the games i played =) I think we need more shadow priests and warriors in our games!
    49 Undead Priest
    4 prot warr 4 healer comps make for entertaining gameplay in a ctf BG.
    49 Human Warrior
    4 spriest 4 healer comps make for entertaining gameplay in a ctf BG.
    4 spriest 2 healer
    49 Night Elf Druid
    People stop complaining about comps already. It happens you get sucky comps. Sometimes it's alliance the one that gets the good comps sometimes it's horde. It would be nice for people to change spec when they see their team has an overpowered comp, but if they won't have fun playing the other spec then they shouldn't. This is a GAME, we play it for FUN. We all want competitive games and good games so let's just do our best to balance games as best we can, while understanding that we can't force people to do what we want them to do.
    49 Undead Priest
    02/03/2013 05:42 AMPosted by Stûd
    4 spriest 4 healer comps make for entertaining gameplay in a ctf BG.

I'm talking specifically about the strategy used by the 4 prot 4 healer comp in a ctf environment. Just turtle at the beginning and wait for stacks until the inferior defense with far less healing/peels is capable of being globaled by an evis crit and 3 orb dp from your 2 man offense. Real edge-of-your-seat gameplay.

I agree though. On the nights Alive, Hitchslap, Takeamierda, and Raem are all queing, it also makes for 'entertaining gameplay'. More so than the aforementioned snoozefest where I believe the strategy is actually to wait for the efc and his healer to fall asleep.
    Edited by Laertec on 2/3/2013 11:12 AM PST
    shhh stop the logix. you might anger the crazies
    This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]