Recklessness should've kept the 50%

90 Tauren Warrior
01/30/2013 04:10 PMPosted by Arterius
I miss when Recklessness made all your attacks guaranteed crit.

With a 30 min CD? Nice when it was up, terrible if you used it then wiped lol.
Reply Quote
I miss the damage taken increase. For PvP purpose only. Because I like it hard.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Skillywilly
coming from a level 76 warrior. Who knows about what we used to have to go through with reck and then recommending relapsing our progression as a unit. Obviously his main is another class and for him to know this about reck and how it used to be.

You're nieve to think this would be my only warrior. If I love the class, I make more than one, not on the same server mind. When I reroll to a new server, I don't server xfer, I have to start from scratch.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/30/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Killerclaws
coming from a level 76 warrior. Who knows about what we used to have to go through with reck and then recommending relapsing our progression as a unit. Obviously his main is another class and for him to know this about reck and how it used to be.

You're nieve to think this would be my only warrior. If I love the class, I make more than one, not on the same server mind. When I reroll to a new server, I don't server xfer, I have to start from scratch.

And you're 'nieve' to think we will believe you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/30/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Garrum
And you're 'nieve' to think we will believe you.

If you can't trust people on the internet, who can you trust.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Didn't you see the 5.2 patch notes.

- Recklessness now increases damage taken by 200% when used and critical chance has been reduced to 10%. Cooldown has also been increased to 3 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It was bad in pve cause lots fights burn phases include a raid wide damage (like elegon). If you are in progression thats bad. You need all the dps power and at the same time healing is usually really tight.

It was also bad in pvp cause you were using an offensive cd and at the same time giving an offensive cd to all the enemy team against you. That didn't make sense at all. Every good team was going to swap on you forcing to /cancelaura or die.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

http://i.imgur.com/uCm0TE6.jpg
Reply Quote

lol mains a hunter that sucks, this IS your only warrior

also if you LOVE the class, you wont ask it to be nerfed into the ground. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. 50% increase damage taken isn't even reasonable to any scale, you don't realize how much of a difference that is.

terrible for PvE
terrible for PvP no one wants it

another retard, move along people
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 02:56 AMPosted by Conditioner
also if you LOVE the class, you wont ask it to be nerfed into the ground. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. 50% increase damage taken isn't even reasonable to any scale, you don't realize how much of a difference that is.

So, a mechanic that has been around since the beginning is absurd? There's a reason it existed, and MOP is the prime example of why.

DPS has been fine with AoE mechanics with recklessness since vanilla, I don't see how it's going to be a major loss in PvE.

As for the amount of warriors I have, this being an alt account with actual game time on it, therfore, the only one I can post on. Tee. Hee.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
@ Killerclaws. I really am drawing a blank on why you create a post to recommend such a revert, you know how many times i died with reck up back in early cata? I then learned when to not use it but the big thing is that you cant use it when you WANT too. To max our dps. this is PVE im talking i cant even imagine how in PVP that when they had seen a warrior pop reck im sure that was a great opportunity to gang up on the warrior! Lest the poor soul goin toe to toe.

Its gonna be a HUGE loss in pve trust and believe, especially now with these raid bosses and the AOE damage and debuffs that go out.

This post you make is counter productive and in no way conducive to the evolution of our class. Its degressing!

If they did revert the change the only benefit it would be (and you have not stated that so i guess you really are crazy because i wanted to wait for a reply from you to see if you at least hinted at this) would be to drop to berserker stance for the extra rage regen! and is that even worth it? NOO
Edited by Skillywilly on 1/31/2013 9:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/31/2013 02:45 AMPosted by Mòò

http://i.imgur.com/uCm0TE6.jpg

Last time anything was done on this warrior you posted from is jan 9th. Some love for the class eh? Pretty sure ss related is your main account.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
So, a mechanic that has been around since the beginning is absurd? There's a reason it existed, and MOP is the prime example of why.

DPS has been fine with AoE mechanics with recklessness since vanilla, I don't see how it's going to be a major loss in PvE.

You are right that Reck was originally brought into the game with the increased damage taken on it. Zerker stance also increased damage taken. It fit the "battle frenzied" idea of warriors at the time. It was also something that was argued against for a long time.

Blizz has gotten away from that mindset for warriors.

As for the extra damage taken being fine in previous patches. No it really wasn't. Even if the warrior didn't notice the increase in damage I know the healers did. Also there were plenty of times I didn't dare use recklessness because I would likely die and just sat staring at the CD for an extended period of time.

In fact I did do it once on HM Ultra progression sub 20% without thinking. It wasn't pretty. I died and the guild wiped at 1%. It literally cost us the kill.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/31/2013 07:29 AMPosted by Killerclaws

As for the amount of warriors I have, this being an alt account with actual game time on it, therfore, the only one I can post on. Tee. Hee.

You aren't fooling anyone, bro. That's your only account.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 12:35 AMPosted by Killerclaws
Incomming damage. Would've balanced out the outgoing dps with the incomming. It shouldn't be a "LOOOOOOOL HERE COEMS THE PAIN" rather it should really be a well timed cooldown when other targets are stunned so you don't get downed easy while popping the ability.

LOL my Macro that has Recklessness in it is called "Here Comes the Pain"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Warrior just popped reck

Deep Freeze one shot incomming
Reply Quote
Warrior just popped reck

Deep Freeze one shot incomming

If you were bad.

You just ran with a /cancelaura macro and spammed it if they tried to swap to you.

It was so boring, do not want thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]