[A] Looking for more for Herald of the Titans

90 Gnome Death Knight
Greetings Scarlet Crusade!
Some friends and I are going to try for this feat of strength and title and are in need of five more dedicated players.
This achievement requires 10 people to defeat Algalon the Observer on 10 man without having equipped gear that exceeds what's available in Ulduar 10. This means you cannot equip armor above 226 item level and weapons 232.

The five of us already have 80s are in the process of gearing up. Right now we have a feral/guardian druid, a healing priest, a prot/fury warrior, a mage, and a paladin (will likely be ret).
We need two more healers and dps, if you want to be a tank one of us can go dps.
I'd love to get one of each class but we'll take any dedicated players.
You do not need to know the fight right now, however when the time comes you'll be expected to know without much explanation.

If you are interested, please send me an in-game mail to Psyonic.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
add Dabigchurro#1225 if you need a hunter check out my gear im set
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
We are now looking for a single healer to fill our 10 man group. We'll be taking a month to get prepared, geared up, and all that jazz.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I see you dont need me but id go, should that change (Driste#1109). I already have the gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]