Looking to transfer

o'm thinking about transferring here but can someone give me some info on this server? If Jubei is dominated by horde or alliance and if the pvp here is any good (if there are a lot of high rated players/guilds).
I'm also looking for a 3s to push rating if I do end up here.
Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
think about going somewhere else we dont want you here and you wont enjoy it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
^ lol

But honestly, don't come to Jubei. It's not that great.
Reply Quote
server is horde dominated by about 4.1. Alliance cant get a world boss other than SHa to save our lives and even THEN you wait in line for horde to be done. AH is mostly dead and everything is ridiculous expensive. 20 obsidian bars goes for around 600g.
Reply Quote
Well, I have to come to an aussie realm and I don't really want to transfer to Frostmourne. And your comments kind of seem exaggerated...And I don't really care about PvE. I've heard that PvP here is decent.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I've heard that PvP here is decent.
da hell
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
01/30/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Xreålz
Well, I have to come to an aussie realm and I don't really want to transfer to Frostmourne. And your comments kind of seem exaggerated...And I don't really care about PvE. I've heard that PvP here is decent.

Its really not exaggerated. And there are more oceanic realms than just Jubei and Frostmourne. :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lol the words pvp and decent do NOTgo together where jubei is concerned its mainly a troll realm and the few decent pvpers stick to themselves in their little online basements
Reply Quote
True story
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
If you transfered you could PvP with me. I have almost all my buttons keybound now.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Me you and jellyberry can become 3s partners. My clicking has become incredibly fast! ;D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
this server is only dominated by Ratlord!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]