Welcome 2200+ Elites.

90 Human Paladin
Hello, as some of you may of noticed if you have not already, Elites on Uldum are coming up from every direction. I am just here to congratulate and welcome the new Elites here on Uldum. A great future for Uldum in terms of "PvP" is ahead.

*The following listed is the new 2200+ Elites*
Healscure- 2300+ Elite Shadow Priest
Darkwound- (myself) 2500+ Elite Retribution Paladin

I am hoping this will open a new door to PvP in Uldum and shed some light upon more active PvP'ers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
01/30/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Darkwound
I am hoping this will open a new door to PvP in Uldum and shed some light upon more active PvP'ers.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but in all honesty since rbgs can be crossrealms and ratings an be bought, i highly doubt it. Even on arena there are exploits and win trading even in the top .5% pvp gear doesn't really have much meaning. Not even back in vanilla.

Back in vanilla it just meant you really didn't have much of a life for how much you had to constantly keep pvping, or you had someone play your account when you got high rank, otherwise you went down in rank.

Arena has win trading and PR exploits, and RBGs have win trading.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You forgot to include "RBG Hero" in your title. Just because you bought 2400 rating doesn't make you good. Get 2200 in arena and show that off, not your 2400 in RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Darkwound:
>magically hits 2200 rbgs rating in less than 25 games won
>magically hits 2400+ in rbgs soon after
>all happens within like a week and a half of rbgs
>max rating in 2s on pally is 1579
>magically obtains a team skilled enough to go "2500+" this season in rbgs as a.... (Drum roll please)...

RET!

Lmao. 2500 team that takes ret Pallies, eh? Seems legit with your 1579 2s skill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Healscure:
>Magically reaches 2200 rbg rating in one week
>Magically reaches 2200 rbg rating in less than 25 games played
>has absolutely no rating achievement in arenas
>max 2s rating on priest is 1504
>hasn't even been past 1500 in 3s
>reaches 2200 same day/time as darkwound with similar skill level/circumstance

So some how 2 players reach 2200+ in rbgs with absolutely no skill or achievement credibility within less than 25 games played, less than a week, and haven't even been past 1600? How does such a highly rated team accept players with no skill credibility onto a team, one of them being a ret? How much did it cost you guys? It's all very interesting. I see that two kids put their Christmas money to use
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Sorry to say, but you are garbage.
You are 26-28 in RBGs, AKA you got carried to 2200, or you bought the rating, so stop yourself the embarrassment and stop posting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey Voldor, been a while. Remember when we did 2s and you died to an arms war/UH dk in about 3 seconds? Then remember I globaled the DK and killed the warrior? Good times man, good times.
Maybe I should have pvped this season. Too bad my server is just as bad as this one for pvp.
Edited by Toav on 2/4/2013 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's funny how this isn't a troll

he's actually welcoming himself as 2500 haha
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This just sickens me. An obvious cheater gets his weapon and then wants to brag to the world that he's somehow amazing because of it.

Anybody that has played Tol'Barad and has seen this guy (and that shadow priest) knows just how terrible they are. Pro-Tip: Unbind your S key to something usefull.

I'm just shocked that Blizzard hasn't removed their weapons yet for cheating. Its people like them that ruin this game for everybody else.

Tell me Darkwound, how much did it cost you to become "Elite".

I wish I could be as good as you, teach me how to play so I can become "Elite" like you...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Sounds about right =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
2200 is about 50k gold from some RBG carries I have heard....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/04/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Voldor
Sorry to say, but you are garbage.

It's funny how this isn't a troll

he's actually welcoming himself as 2500 haha

02/10/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Harsh
I'm just shocked that Blizzard hasn't removed their weapons yet for cheating. Its people like them that ruin this game for everybody else.

02/10/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Harsh
Pro-Tip: Unbind your S key to something usefull.

02/04/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Voldor
stop yourself the embarrassment and stop posting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I appreciate everyone who has supported me over the season, I am to continue posting vidoes, live streams, and posts to keep you updated. Next Friday, I will be presented with a franchise with Razor, and will appear on a livestream with Hotted and Swifty, thank you again to everyone who has supported me and helped me over the year to get me where I am today.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
LOL delusions of grandeur
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Man this thread was awesome.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
lolz
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I appreciate everyone who has supported me over the season, I am to continue posting vidoes, live streams, and posts to keep you updated. Next Friday, I will be presented with a franchise with Razor, and will appear on a livestream with Hotted and Swifty, thank you again to everyone who has supported me and helped me over the year to get me where I am today.

im still waiting on this....when is it gonna happen?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]