Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
sick burn m8
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ouch
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
16 hours have past, still no way to comeback from this insult from Xcalyba, Emelian is at breaking point.

Who will be the victor?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Now that I know this is here... I'm sorry, did you say something?? The Tale of Emelian, might just be a tale... Naileme, sure... some might... u might... every1 might... I'm not one to gloat about how great a player some1/other might be... I'm happy to impress my opinions... of some thing's, yet even I and other's have been rectified in their way's of gameplay... what bro... you mad? that's ur problem... L2Play... b c n u.

Later'z
d(-_-)b
Edited by Emelian on 3/5/2013 5:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
wot
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It's like a sadder version of Enigma and Adj
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Is his name seriously Xcalyba? That's about as bad as calling yourself Kryptik, xXLegolasXx, or ReflexQuikSkopez.
Reply Quote
89 Human Rogue
d(-_-)b

Are those dre beats?

Cause the razors are actually more powerful and cost 20% of the price
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Now that I know this is here... I'm sorry, did you say something?? The Tale of Emelian, might just be a tale... Naileme, sure... some might... u might... every1 might... I'm not one to gloat about how great a player some1/other might be... I'm happy to impress my opinions... of some thing's, yet even I and other's have been rectified in their way's of gameplay... what bro... you mad? that's ur problem... L2Play... b c n u.

Later'z
d(-_-)b

wut

@ OP..

wut
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
swag~
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Xcalyba/statistic#21:152

L2Play... b c n u.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
inb4lock+delete
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
jesus. what the f
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]