90 Worgen Warlock
updated
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
--Deleted post, accidently posted twice--
Edited by Shaladrius on 2/23/2013 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am really trying to clear ToES before 5.2 hits. I know all the fights and am willing to transfer servers if you guys are willing to give me a chance.
Reply Quote
3 Human Warrior
updated
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Shaladrius, I only have one team that is nearing a sha kill right now on reg mode. The remaining teams are well into heroics or nowhere near a sha kill on reg mode.

The team "Angry Go Lucky" is working on Sha this week however we are missing a ranged DPS this week. Our goal is to clear ToES however regardless. If you like, you can transfer over and get in with us this week.

Before you decide, know that this is only a temporary spot. However we have 14 raid teams, 2 of which have an opening for a mage. One team is a 10 man and is 8/16 HM, the other is a 25 man and is a new high progression raid team. The 25 man begins raiding February 26th however that team will be evaluating many raiders and replacing low performers as it goes.

If interested, look me up battle tag Shadow99x99x#1793
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
updated
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hope everyone is doing well, Do miss you all !!

-Dehydrate
Reply Quote
Seeing if there is still a recruitment need for a healer for the below team. There is not any contact information so was wondering who I could talk to about the team.

Raid Leader and Raid Name : Cosmostar (Exalted with Repair Bots)
Contact info : n/a
Raid Days and time : F, Sa 10:00pm-1:00am est
Progression : 6/6 Msv 0/6 Hof 0/4 Toes - N/A
Currently Recruiting :
1 Healer : Pally, Druid
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
You can contact cosmostar in game, or put an application up on our website at opponent-guild.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still looking!
Edited by Avelade on 3/1/2013 6:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
still lookin
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Been in the guild for a few weeks and have to say for how big it is (60-70 online nightly and 100+ weekends) its well organized and well ran. There is something always going on and with 14 raid teams you will surely find a team to suit your schedule and or experience.

If youre still looking for a guild for 5.2 or want to get into raiding, post an app and attend a trial. I can assure you, you will not be dissapointed and this will be that long term home youve been looking for. Good luck to any new apps and hope to see you part of the family!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Up!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Moar raiders needed!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]