[H]<Wipe Scene Investigation>LF DPS & HEALER

90 Pandaren Monk
Wipe Scene Investigation (WSI) is an end-game raiding guild on Thaurissan (US) Horde.

The guild was established on 30th January 2013 by Superhombre, with Violeteyes, Sozza and Krionos as co-founders and guild officers.

Our Vision

Our vision is to participate in end-game scenarios, dungeons and raiding content, with a focus on competitive raiding within the Thaurissan and Oceanic gaming community.

Our Mission

Our mission is to complete all end-game scenarios, dungeons and raiding content for each major iteration and content patch within Mists of Pandaria (MoP), applying a consistent and strategic approach with the engagement of Normal Mode (NM) and Hard Mode (HM) Person versus Environment (PvE) raid boss encounters.

Our Team

The core team of founders, officers and veteran raid members have had extensive in raiding and player versus player gaming experience.

The founders have played World of Warcraft (WoW) since the first release (vanilla).

The current Guild Master (GM) has played since the original release of the game, progressing through all expansion packs and related raiding content. His journey, and experience, has developed with premium raiding guilds in the Oceanic raiding community.

Raiding Times

Guild raiding times for Mists of Pandaria (MoP) end-game content is planned for Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings between 9:00pm and 12:30am Server Time (7:00pm - 10:30pm +8GMT).

During the Australian Day Light Savings (ADLS) period, raid times will be moved +1hour in advance, to begin at 10:00pm server time. Perth based and Singaporean players will not be affected. They will be required to log on at 7:00pm. Further information is available on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) web page.

Apply to Join

The Guild Master, with support of our founding members, officers and veteran raiders, will strive to achieve excellence and recognition within the Oceanic gaming community.

We invite you, to be a part of this journey!

Submit an application @ http://wipescene.enjin.com
Edited by Lentús on 3/11/2013 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^^ bump ^

RECRUITMENT NEEDS AS OF 30th JANUARY 2013:

- DPS (preference for shaman, boomkin, shadow priest, rogue, ret paladin, mistweaver monk)
- HEALER (preference for a restoration shaman, mistweaver monk, or restoration druid)

* Note: Hybrid classes will be expected to heal, just as well as they DPS
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^^bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
^^bump^^

@Legendary - stop trolling. We are newly transferred. Lost allot of players in the process.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^^ bump ^

RECRUITMENT NEEDS AS OF 4th FEBRUARY 2013:

- DPS (preference for shaman, boomkin, shadow priest, rogue, ret paladin, mistweaver monk)
- HEALER (preference for a restoration shaman, mistweaver monk, or restoration druid)

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^^ bump ^

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^^ bump ^

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^^bump^^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^^bump^^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Howdy there!

Now, I'm not sure if you still need any members, but I have recently picked up WoW again after exams and such were taking up time.

I have some raiding experience, not exactly any bragging rights, although I did go 6-8hm dragon soul back in 4.3

I am interested in getting back into some guild raiding but have struggled to find any accepting guilds willing to help me out in learning the ropes again.

I do have a few alts around here and there, namedly my holy paladin, however I can level any character if need be.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Steve.

P.S I'm from perth so my times suit yours!
Reply Quote
36 Tauren Shaman
And I am currently levelling this shaman (which is my prefrered class) so it seems that would help the guild lots!

I do have the ability. Play this shaman VERY well, as I have a friend in real world, that is 12/16 heroic and is in one of Oceanas best raiding guild, he plays as a shaman. :)
Reply Quote
^^bump^^

Still looking for exceptional players

1x RDPs
1x MDPS
1x HEALER/HYBRID

Prferable to have min iLevel 485-490.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^^bump^^ current progression 2/12 ToT on Thaurissan

DPS Requirements:
- Boomkin
- Mage
- Hunter

Healer Requirements:
- Disc Priest
- Restoration Druid
- Holy Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What the hell?
I swear you guys are from frostmourne, what happened to it? I stopped raiding on my disc once u guys stopped 25m, did the 10m roster collasped too?
Edited by Moocifer on 4/26/2013 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]