90 Human Mage
alliance guild
1900 achieve points
600 members
7 tabs
pm me
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Although I did not get to spend enough time with you to really get to know you this is sad. If I was a panda I would be a sad panda. Anyways, good luck girl.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Thanks Nymexx, I have a lot going on irl and was looking to just get a feel for what was out there. I have spoken to my guild about it and there might be other solutions. Regardless of what happens it will stay intact and if transferred go into the hands of someone who will take care of everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Oh okay, I am happy to hear the guild will be left in good hands either way (yours or another responsible party). There are a lot of great people which are fun to be around including yourself in Pure and I would like to see the guild continue to progress.

On I more personal note I hope your IRL stuff are good things. Sometimes gm's are just too busy IRL to give their guilds what they need to thrive and that is okay especially if they verify their guild will be in good hands. If you are able to find such a party if needed you have fulfilled your responsibility to your members.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you and your guildies in game and please feel free to reach out to me at anytime even if it is just to talk, strategize or whatever.

Nymexx
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Just for clarification Pure is not for sale. I had posted this with the intentions of seeing what it was worth and passing to a trusted person. That idea has since been scratched..if any of my members have questions please come to me as I have been and will continue to be open and up front with everyone. Thank you to the loyal and valued members who have stepped up to help so I could take a step back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]