[CS Lounge] Mother Nature gone loco!

90 Human Warlock
They started playing Barbie Girl & EVERY grown man in the pool room/bar got up & danced around to it singing along.

That may be more terrifying than your mask...

My island is full of my people.

We are strange.

:D
100 Blood Elf Warlock
01/30/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Mourninglory
seriously crazy weather everywhere o.o

That mess that is currently stalled over NC & VA started out in my neck of the woods with the weather radio blasting us out of bed at 6am CST. Severe thunder storm warnings quickly deteriorated to a tornado watch then warnings by 10am.
As in prior years we were blessed.
Tired with frazzled nerves but safe.
90 Draenei Shaman
It was in the 50s when I went to work yesterday, with a bit of rain (we got three inches Sunday). Temps yesterday were headed down gradually all day. Class got cancelled last night after I nearly killed myself trying to get there on time. Which didn't bother me too much - I just headed downtown for some Shawarma. Mmmmm....

Then, after visiting with my GF on the other side of town, it had started snowing. Remember all that rain we got? Yep. The roads are slicker than a skating rink.

I may kill myself trying to get to work today. :( I'm going to give myself an extra half hour to get there. And to top it off? Yeah - we're going to get up to 10" of snow by the end of Friday. I love snow, but not always a big fan of driving in it.

Whee!!!

/sigh
90 Human Warlock
01/31/2013 12:05 AMPosted by Arizza
seriously crazy weather everywhere o.o

That mess that is currently stalled over NC & VA started out in my neck of the woods with the weather radio blasting us out of bed at 6am CST. Severe thunder storm warnings quickly deteriorated to a tornado watch then warnings by 10am.
As in prior years we were blessed.
Tired with frazzled nerves but safe.

you can have it back the wind kept me up all night.
MVP - Technical Support
97 Draenei Mage
/sigh

I implement something on my computer to maybe fix my #114 error.

But then I reverse it expecting the #114 error to come back up and it doesn't.

Can't call it a fix if I can't reproduce the #114 error , use my fix , test if it works then reverse it to see if it's then reproducible again.

You can't call something a fix until you can make the error it's for come up again then use your "fix" to fix it.
1 Blood Elf Priest
*pokes head in and waves at everyone*

Hi! I'm an old player returning after a few years, just wanted to say good morning!

I'm up in Canada, and the last 3 days we've had serious rain and t-storms, but today we're back to icy cold, windy, snowy yuckiness. :(
90 Human Warlock
/sigh

I implement something on my computer to maybe fix my #114 error.

But then I reverse it expecting the #114 error to come back up and it doesn't.

Can't call it a fix if I can't reproduce the #114 error , use my fix , test if it works then reverse it to see if it's then reproducible again.

You can't call something a fix until you can make the error it's for come up again then use your "fix" to fix it.

isnt that how a "fix" goes sometimes. it can still be called a fix if it resolves other peoples issues even after the "fix" is removed. sometimes a "fix" is just a kick to make things work as they should :)
100 Blood Elf Priest
Morning Orlyia.
MVP - Technical Support
97 Draenei Mage
01/31/2013 05:38 AMPosted by Shadofall
isnt that how a "fix" goes sometimes. it can still be called a fix if it resolves other peoples issues even after the "fix" is removed. sometimes a "fix" is just a kick to make things work as they should :)

That's just it.

I can't prove it fixes it until I get the #114 error again then use my fix.

If I can't reproduce an error I can't prove that what I tried fixed it.
90 Human Warlock
01/31/2013 05:46 AMPosted by Bluspacecow

That's just it.

I can't prove it fixes it until I get the #114 error again then use my fix.

If I can't reproduce an error I can't prove that what I tried fixed it.

so you suggest it to others to see if it helps.. like i said this could be one of those kick "fixes" where once you kick it it never needs it again
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hiya, Snowshoes!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mornin' Panda!

*coffees*

blargle!

*noms shado*
90 Human Warlock
Mornin' Panda!

*coffees*

blargle!

*noms shado*

meh
32 Gnome Warrior
/wanders in

/notices Alvraen's avatar.

I need one of what ever that is you have on your face. It looks like it keeps your nose and face warm :)

After the last several days (almost a week) of temps in the mid to high 70s (June in January), last night it got be the freezing point and is only supposed to get up to mid 50s today and for the next several days.

Someone get Mother Nature some meds, she's going through some type of situation or something...

I was almost afraid to post. I saw all the redirects (waves a grandpanda ;) ) and figured I"d get boinged to a different forum.
Edited by Tengianna on 1/31/2013 6:30 AM PST
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Yays! Exalted with Golden Lotus. Now to work on August Celestials...

/snore
90 Human Warlock
Yays! Exalted with Golden Lotus. Now to work on August Celestials...

/snore

August Celestials was prob the one that was the most easy going after tillers except for the ox temple. i hate those dailies.... i usualyl skipped them when it came up.
90 Human Hunter
01/31/2013 03:55 AMPosted by Poctzarwaz
Shawarma
*drool* I know what I'm having for lunch :)
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/31/2013 07:16 AMPosted by Anysia
Shawarma
Now I want a falafel.
90 Human Warlock
o.O yall are weird......

keep it simple. pizza.
90 Human Hunter
01/31/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Flatspriest
Now I want a falafel.
Om nom nom. That sounds good too :)

Unfortunately my Shawarma craving is being vetoed by some coworkers who are buying lunch for me helping them with something. So I'll have to wait until dinner or tomorrow :(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]