What to do with Raid Finder's Shoulders?

90 Tauren Hunter
Ran the MoP 's raid and received Shoulders of the Shadowy Protector. So what do I do with them? Can I turn them in and where can I turn them in at???
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Did you recently purchase your account from Ebay?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
01/30/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Derex
Ran the MoP 's raid and received Shoulders of the Shadowy Protector. So what do I do with them? Can I turn them in and where can I turn them in at???

Not sure where the horde version is, but the Alliance token vendor is in Townlong Steps at the castle with the big glowing ox in it.
Reply Quote
Look at your map of Pandaria in game and there should be an icon on there for the Justice/Valor quartermasters in Townlong Steppes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
01/30/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Tobiàs

Not sure where the horde version is, but the Alliance token vendor is in Townlong Steps at the castle with the big glowing ox in it.

Both vendors are there.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
You can turn them into the valor point vendor in Townlong Steppes, at Niuzao Temple.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/30/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Bubblykiss

No, just an LFR player discovering tier gear for the first time. I'm sure he will come back and complain he had to fly somewhere to turn them in and it didn't happen automatically.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/30/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Bubblykiss

There are people who have never raided end-game before. Judging from his achievements, it's very well possible he is one of those players. Everyone has to start somewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/30/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Hoveround

No, just an LFR player discovering tier gear for the first time. I'm sure he will come back and complain he had to fly somewhere to turn them in and it didn't happen automatically.

Better than lurking around general discussion looking for OPs to ridicule, even when they've yet to do anything to warrant it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/30/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Drode

There are people who have never raided end-game before. Judging from his achievements, it's very well possible he is one of those players. Everyone has to start somewhere.

True, yet he has 2 pieces of tier gear, equipped, thus, sponsoring my original question.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Monk
OPC
01/30/2013 12:55 PMPosted by Bubblykiss

True, yet he has 2 pieces of tier gear, equipped, thus, sponsoring my original question.

Those are pieces that he obtained from Sha of Anger. -_- Note the item level.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Thank you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]