[Have... Have We Met?] help thread!

REF: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5865/have-have-we-met

Hi guys,

I'm 1 npc short of this achievement... I know I can't be the only one. I need Thassarian and I'll be done. Thassarian is an alliance only NPC and I'm hoping to find someone on here who'd be willing to check for me either every day or just whenever you can. My character in question is a horde mage.

I'd also be more than happy to log in and give you my npc to wave too if you want to start this achievement for your self or you also need a specific npc. The more people that add me the better as everyone gets a different daily npc regardless of your fellow alliance members.

My battle net id is scro#6508

If you add me please leave in the notes section that you're adding me to do the have we met achievement.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
buuumpppp
Reply Quote
Endorphins#1445 I'm alliance. ANYONE who needs this or wants to start working on it please respond/add me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]