The Brawler's Guild (OOC/Sign-ups)

90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'll make a post tomorrow, just a simple one with the Double D's observing things, maybe Deliane trying to squeeze a few free coins out of some poor goblin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Working on a post now, and just curious, is it daytime or night?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/05/2013 04:43 PMPosted by Valamunre
Working on a post now, and just curious, is it daytime or night?

Daytime about 3 in the afternoon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Ein, would Moloch be in worgen form or human? I'm assuming human, but want to make sure.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Human.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm gonna' wait a bit to see if Daedhel replies, if not soon, I'll post.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Ok Ashok, Azurara is there trying to sign up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/05/2013 10:30 PMPosted by Azurara
Ok Ashok, Azurara is there trying to sign up.

She's already on the list but I'll get a post up after Alabron's bout is finished. A note to everyone just mention that you want to sign up again for a battle to a guard and you'll be put on the list.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Posted, stupid slow internet caused it to post on Xianli but whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ah! Ah!

Despite the not sleeping last night, and the miserable day yesterday, I've actually got a post. I'll get it up in a minute.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Val: lest you think Moloch is some perverted fiend, I would like to clarify two points.

First, I use the term "condescension" in its original form: a social interaction in which a noble would lower himself to the level of a commoner, allowing the two to talk as equals.

Second, when Moloch uses the word "appetites", he is using it in its most literal sense.
Reply Quote
66 Human Death Knight
Val: lest you think Moloch is some perverted fiend, I would like to clarify two points.

First, I use the term "condescension" in its original form: a social interaction in which a noble would lower himself to the level of a commoner, allowing the two to talk as equals.

Second, when Moloch uses the word "appetites", he is using it in its most literal sense.

*Pats on back* Everybody starts a conversation awkwardly at some points in time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Don't worry, we all understand how worgen like to eat after their transformation. *Pushes a chewed up arm under the table subtly with her foot*
Reply Quote
66 Human Death Knight

Don't worry, we all understand how worgen like to eat after their transformation. *Pushes a chewed up arm under the table subtly with her foot*

Are you going to finish that?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Don't worry, Deliane would be use to men hitting on her anyway, even if Moloch isn't. But, as much of a... flirtatious person, as she is, she is smart. So she'd understand that Moloch obviously isn't just a human with that kind of a grin and nails.

On another note, I can read a bit right now, but I'll be posting later on tonight and/or tomorrow morning.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
So... yeah. Hows everyone doing? Whens the next fight start?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/06/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Azurara
So... yeah. Hows everyone doing? Whens the next fight start?

When Alabron posts killing Rocky.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
sorry, bout my absence, I'll get a post up after school, real life issues were being dealt with
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Rogue
When I say human, I mean Moloch. Just clarifying.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
sorry bout not posting for a while. Hope my post to finish the fight was good enough for yinz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]