Race for the Warrior

Thinking of making a Warrior in the horde and I want to know what race is best in the sense of best racial, what armor looks like and just the best race to have jun with.

Your opinion please
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Armor pretty much always looks best on humans, its always modeled on us. We also have the best PvP racial.

Goblins are "fun" just because their run animation is awesome and Rocket Jump is hilarious.
Reply Quote
Armor pretty much always looks best on humans, its always modeled on us. We also have the best PvP racial.

Goblins are "fun" just because their run animation is awesome and Rocket Jump is hilarious.

Human females look cash too
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Femmmmtauuuuurrrr.
Reply Quote
92 Undead Death Knight
Every Racial will have some sort of usefulness. I am really happy with undead racials however most people will tell you to go tauren for tanking or orc for dps. Looks are just your opinion. I find tauren to be to large sometimes, male orcs are meh to me, goblins and blood elves are just a no go for me.

Just log in and look at the different races. You will know what you like.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
pandas!:)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Orc for dps, Tauren for tank, troll for ? undead for viciousness. Every other race in horde dont suit warriors go something big and mean with lots of muscle.
Reply Quote
34 Night Elf Priest
For a horde warrior I was always torn:

Orcs are the most obvious choice and for good reason. They are brutes, war mongering, and look pretty cool with plate. Their racial is decent, the reduction in stuns is really good. I <3 them

On the other hand I've always liked troll warriors. Male troll warrior just sounds so....awesome. They look decent in plate armor as well. Too bad their racial is lame...would like to see more male trolls... /swoon

Never been a huge fan of the other horde races when it comes to warriors. Tauren are alright, but they can already be paladins. Trolls/orcs can't be paladins.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I'd never claim that Blood Elves are the best warrior race.

And, primarily, I play one because my wife and I wanted to play together and she likes Blood Elves.

That said, Arcane Torrent can be seriously handy in battlegrounds. I find it to be ridiculously great for a level 1 power.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
fear is the most annoying cc in the game

<----- zombie warriors are all but immune to fear
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
DPS
Based solely on looks. Its a Toss up between Tauren and Orc for me. I like my cow. We look bad !@# in plate. But as far as racials go. Tauren Warstomp is quite handy in pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
I thought this was for a race. Like for breast cancer.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Favorite Horde race has always been Tauren.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Go with whichever one you like looking at the most.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Orcs dude. Just look at me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Human is always one to fall back on due to EMFH but I've been thinking gnome for escape artist. Might help a bit against those darn mages.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
roll troll or tauren imo. trolls just have that "DECAPITATION!" look when you use skills. and imagine a tauren in full plate wielding two massive blades rushing at you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
01/31/2013 11:59 AMPosted by Ebiahh
Human is always one to fall back on due to EMFH but I've been thinking gnome for escape artist. Might help a bit against those darn mages.

Not too many of either on the Horde side for some reason.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
i will say undead is probably the best choice. passive dmg/heal, another fear breaker, and i don't know i would bother using it but hey eat a corpse like a man.

Bloodelf is my second choice for a warrior, arcane torrent 8yrd silence, pummel, and disrupting shout can be nasty if you are good at catching a cast. (or make it lest devistating if you fall for a fake out)

been to long since i played an orc to have an honest opinion, tauren is stam and the aoe stun. might be something to look into when these shockwave changes take effect. (this is from a pvp point of view)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
If for PVE the answer is always Orc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]