Retribution haste buff?

39 Human Paladin
Anyone know whether the melee haste buff that retribution used to provide will ever be brought back into the game? Just wondering...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't recall us ever giving a melee haste buff, except for an early beta version of the Cataclysm talent trees that never even reached live. So... probably not likely, no.
Reply Quote
39 Human Paladin
Aha... I tricked myself. The talent communion wasn't haste it was just a 3% raid damage buff and a 2% additional damage buff to the paladin when using any aura... my bad. Oh well I still like the idea of a ret pally melee haste buff since I rarely see a frost dk/rogue/ench shaman that consistently raid. Wishful thinking it shall be then!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
FYI, Unholy and hunters can bring it too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/30/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Squïrtz
Anyone know whether the melee haste buff that retribution used to provide will ever be brought back into the game? Just wondering...
It was only planned in some early beta iteration and was ultimately given to rogues instead of paladins. This was when they also planned on giving rogues lust/hero and ultimately gave it to mages.
Edited by Contritus on 1/31/2013 12:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]