[A] <Discord> - 2/12H Recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
We are a 10man raiding guild, we strive to do well and see all content while it is current. We do our best to raid efficiently and complete content without investing a lot of time into raiding.

The main raid runs TU/WED/THU Raids at 630pm-930pm PST

We use Monday as a clean-up farm night during progression, or when a holiday or something makes us skip a progression night.

Alternate run is Saturday 7pm-11pm PST and is 7/12.

Casuals are also welcome, if you just want perks that's fine. msg anyone in guild for invite. There is a decent amount of non raid activity for PVP, achievement farming, dungeon grinding, old content etc.

CURRENT NEEDS

Tank - Blood DK or Prot Paladin - we prefer a dps that can back up tank but we could work with a main spec tank.

Healer - Druid, Priest, Monk, Shaman

DPS - Warlock, Shaman, Bal Druid, Deathknight

- Most classes (even those not above) would be considered to fill us out, we currently have 3 spots available in our 12 man rotation.

APPLYING
See our Guild Information forum at discord-draenor.enjin.com or pm me in game if you have any questions. That forum and the recruitment section of our site will give you pretty much all the information you could want to know, but feel free to ask in game.

I'll get in touch with you in game or via your application with any questions we have.

BattleTag - Angron#1155
Edited by Angronus on 5/30/2013 6:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
updated
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
updated
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
tell bolt I love him
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Usain Bolt? I don't know that we could catch him to pass along your love. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
updated 17Mar
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't see Brewmasters on that tank list. We definitely need more agility leather wearers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
9/12. Wtb an update.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
leishen wut
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
leishen wut

Who speaks like that? Such a bad.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
updated
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
updated 30May
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]