my turn to QQ

90 Undead Rogue
01/31/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Wolfyjosh
I just wish Rogues had an Execute seems everyone has one but us make it cost 75 - 80 energy if necessary.

Ill give you my execute if you give me your stealth and vanish.

What? You want 2? What is this some back alley deal where I get screwed?

How about I give you Sprint, and Blind, you give me Execute and intimidating shout?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'd love to trade shout for blind, it's a more controlled ability that is easier to pull off. Nah Execute is a warrior first ability. Can't trade something like that.

Anyway, hate doing executes on rogues with Cheat death. You execute them, and then you have to wait for 3-4 seconds till that huge defensive wears off to do it again. You could vanish, blind dont try gouge though and run away but most of them just panic and die.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/31/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Wolfyjosh
Ill give you my execute if you give me your stealth and vanish.

How about cloak of shadows for an execute?

01/31/2013 02:03 AMPosted by Drevi
Execute doesn't have any crit modifier. You're just having bad luck maybe?

Guess I do have bad luck. :(

01/31/2013 07:19 AMPosted by Matsuda
Does this include every classes "Execute" phase/ability? or are you just angry with us?

I seem to die by pretty much every skill/spell that's an execute. So no not just angry with warriors. Posting here since everyone else does. ^_^

01/31/2013 08:35 AMPosted by Denndei
It's more of the idea really, that if you're healer let you get that low to where we can use our Execute, then you're probably dead anyway unless you have a trick up your sleeve.

True, and it does seem to be that I'm the last to get healed in a random. Guess it's because rogues are "broken". /shrug
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/31/2013 05:11 AMPosted by Paníc
I just wish Rogues had an Execute seems everyone has one but us make it cost 75 - 80 energy if necessary.

Come on panic you can't have everything as a rogue...

You picked a class with the most tricks, cons, hustles, hoodwinks, flimflams, strategems, and bamboozles in the game... and NOW you want an execute on top of this?! Please...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Oh, add gambit to the list above.. Credit given to Mr. Barney Stinson
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<------------This thread

<-------- the heads of most people

Tongue in cheek humor is pretty awesome
Edited by Thranimal on 1/31/2013 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
01/31/2013 12:13 AMPosted by Kishipsho
I'm dieing more to execute then I do with a warrior popping all CDs

Dying*.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
(in case some have trouble with this post I'm not really serious about this QQ, just thought I'd give QQing a shot :P )

This is like saying I'll give spitting at people in the face a shot. QQing is a nuisance, is frowned upon by blizzard staff, AND by the community. It's not necessary, it's not constructive, and it makes you annoy the !@#$ out of us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

It's just annoying for me to actually survive a warrior's burst only to die with an execute.

Disarm
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
I'm glad that execute is still a force to be reckoned with. Theres nothing more satisfying that clicking the shiny button, hearing that certain sound, and hearing your enemy fall before you...Ahhhh the bloodshed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I wish they'd tone execute down a little and spread the damage into our others abilities. But back-to-back 2 mil executes on Elegon is quite entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/01/2013 12:03 AMPosted by Malfurios
But back-to-back 2 mil executes on Elegon is quite entertaining.

I'll bet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/31/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Karlenna
This is like saying I'll give spitting at people in the face a shot. QQing is a nuisance, is frowned upon by blizzard staff, AND by the community. It's not necessary, it's not constructive, and it makes you annoy the !@#$ out of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9vP8DjEB6Y
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
As other people have said, many other classes effectively have an execute spell as well. Honestly, I think hunter's kill shot is WAY better considering it costs no focus and you can use it twice. As a warrior, it can be pretty hard to get someone in execute range w/o actually blowing all of your rage - making it impossible to execute them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Lol I love how panic wants to trade two of our most powerful skills in pvp for two of their stupidest/most useless. Blind is meh but on no way, shape or form close to intimidating shout / execute.

Lol warriors forums are just full of dumb mutha-fvckas always tryin to ice skate uphill...

Arës
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
No it supposedly acts like it but it does no damage. No where near the likes of Kill SHot, Execute, Shadow Burn etc.

Plus I hate Assassin it feels so mechanical

As someone who played a Rogue as my main for a long time (and still has him) I have to agree. Dispatch isn't all that great, it never has been. It should work more like Execute, and be a baseline ability. Really, an ability that kicks in to burst down an enemy near death seems very Roguish, thematically.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The only way you could touch Execute in PvP but not PvE is to change the health percentage range it becomes useable against a player character.

However, even GC and the devs are quick to point out "if you're below 20%, you're probably going to die anyway".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
The only way you could touch Execute in PvP but not PvE is to change the health percentage range it becomes useable against a player character.

However, even GC and the devs are quick to point out "if you're below 20%, you're probably going to die anyway".

Yeah, that is true. And I don't want a nerf/removal on a skill which is apparently a big part of your guys rotation. Thinking about it though there are some other skills that are more annoying like monks touch of death at least with their pvp bonus.
Edited by Kishipsho on 2/1/2013 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
My execute hits for what a chaos bolt hits for... why are we !@#$%ing about execute
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/01/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Dakai
My execute hits for what a chaos bolt hits for... why are we !@#$%ing about execute

Because chaos bolt is...wait for it...balanced! XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]