my turn to QQ

90 Gnome Mage
Seeing as how a large majority of the wow players(mainly rogues) are QQing about warriors(although I have more issues with hunter and not warriors) I figured it was my turn to try this out.

Ok, can we get rid of execute? I'm dieing more to execute then I do with a warrior popping all CDs and hitting me with Heroic strike. It's really quite annoying to live through a shockwave+burst only to die from execute.

Ok, now that I've said that I feel better now. :)

Also the revert to 2nd wind is freaking awesome.

Evasion. Except if you wait until you're in execute range, you're going to die anyways.
Also dismantle
Also vanish
Also KS
Also, if you're at or below 20% health, we really didn't need execute to finish you off.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
01/31/2013 05:11 AMPosted by Paníc
I just wish Rogues had an Execute seems everyone has one but us make it cost 75 - 80 energy if necessary.

yeah? And I wish my primary attribute gave me crit as well as ap.

(I mean on my warrior, not on my mage, where my primary attribute DOES, in fact, give me crit)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]