LFM MV 10 Man 2/3/13 Horde

90 Orc Death Knight
I'm trying to get a group together for Sunday night to do MV. I'll be posting in trade as well to get people. I made an event on openraid.us if you want to sign up there as well instead of trying to get to me in game.

http://openraid.us/events/view/76543

The raid starts at 6pm server time and lasts until 9pm server, invites will be going out about 10 minutes early. If you are not signed on by 6:05 then I will be looking for replacements. I am not looking for any hardcore raiders but people that want to give it a shot and know what they are doing. This will probably be a first time run for most people so expect wipes for all 3 hours.

Must provide own potions and elixirs, I will provide feasts. Also please be gemmed and partially enchanted, green gems are not expensive.

We will be using my guilds vent for this, I'll post it when I start inviting.

Try to have fun and hopefully we will get 4/6 without much trouble. Who knows maybe even further.

Currently need 1 Tank, 2/3 Heals, and 5 Dps.
Edited by Thanatøs on 1/31/2013 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]