Just came back to the game

69 Pandaren Monk
Haven't played seriously since BC (when I raided WAY too much) but have been on and off, Wife and I decided to make some Pandas and give things a whirl again. Man are things different than they used to be lol. Monk seems fun though!

Just wanted to say hi!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Lol welcome back to the game! I came in during Cataclysm so I really wouldn't know, but since Cata, things have changed lol. And teh pandas, SOOOOOO many pandas! *hides* :)
Reply Quote
69 Pandaren Monk
Yeah we couldn't help ourselves with the Pandas! I still love the worgen as well
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Greetings, Alliance scum! XD

Seriously though, welcome back. You may have chosen the wrong faction, but you have picked a good time to return to a great game. So much to do! :)
Reply Quote
69 Pandaren Monk
Heh I was thinking of making a Horde toon as well, I always loved the Alliance way back in the day. My problem is not really loving any of the Horde races..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
^ That's what panda is for ;)

Although I'm partial to belfs and trolls >_>
Reply Quote
69 Pandaren Monk
Yeah I made a Horde guy as well now :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*psst* Horde For Life (:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]