[H] Censored Content 10m Core LFM!~

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Censored Content> is looking for more members to fill its Core raid team. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 5:30PM - 8:30PM CST(Server) We also have Friday 5:30PM - 8:30PM set as an option day and a clean up day for any raids we have going on. We are a group of long time friends who are serious about raiding and still have a good time while doing it. We are newly formed having downed 7/16N in our first run! If you think this is you, and are interested in progressing into content, we'd love to hear from you!

================
What we are looking for:
================
-----
DPS: We would like 1
-----
Affliction Warlock
Mage

We would prefer an iLvL of at least 470.
You must be able to make both Wednesday and Thursdays raid nights.

If you meet the requirements of any of the above listed and would like to join us or have more questions you can reach myself in game at battle tag: Warwizard#1824 Or in game Amrasado, as well as Moomoomoody.

Also as a note to all applicants, even if we are not currently looking for your spec, we can and will accept all serious raiding applicants.
Edited by Amrasado on 2/6/2013 3:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We also pay for all raiding materials and guild enhancements. This includes..

Repairs
Flasks
Feasts
Enchants
Gems
Inscriptions
Armor Kits

We also routinely Craft gear to increase each players productivity in raids. If we run into a situation where mats are not available in our bank, The guild purchases the mats.

This is an incredibly friendly environment full of laid back and fun people. We offer everything we possibly can to our raiders and members. Please get a hold of an officer if you have any interest in joining as a raider or even casually as a friendly face.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated 2/6/2013 to reflect current need.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I'm definitely interested. All of the above criteria fit well with where I'm at currently.

I'm very versitile, can bring my 475 smf war and 460 dk with me in case a need for either arises.

Came back to pandaland only about a month ago and am struggling to find a group that can stay together.

I'm 479 haste arcane mage with 8/16N and have plenty of time to educate myself on fights prior to attempts.

I especially like your raid times as they fit well into my schedule. The only issue I have is the Friday night stuff. Unfortunately it would be incredibly rare for me to be available Fridays. However, Wed/Thurs, I should be very close to 100%.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Updating for needs. We are in need of a healer in our core 10 man team. I'm looking for an experienced Disc priest or Resto Shaman to fill our gap. This is a core position with 100% guaranteed raid invites on a daily basis. We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 5:30-9:00 server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bumping for Update. We are currently recruiting 2 Ranged DPS for our core 10 man group. We now raid Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 5:30-9:00pm CST.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If we join, how long before we get to see the content that's censored?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Are you guys interested in a fury warrior?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]