LOOKING FOR A GOOD MAGE!!!!!!

100 Human Death Knight
We need a good mage for my guilds core 10 man raid. We are 1/6 MV heroic, 4/6 HoF, and 3/4 ToES. We recently lost our elemental/enhance shaman due to conflicting work schedule. We are looking for a potential full time replacement for his slot. We are interested in either a SOLID mage or warlock, (pref mage), for an immediate raid slot.

Raid times are as follows:

Tues: 8:00 pm- 11:00 pm CST
Thur: 8:00 pm- 11:00 pm CST
Fri: 8:00 pm- 11:30 pm CST

Soon we may be switching the raid schedule to:

Tue: 8:00 pm- 11:30 pm CST
Thur: 8:00 pm- 11:30 pm CST
Sun: 8:00 pm- 12:00 pm CST

This is not 100% change but its for sure a possibility.

We are on a main spec /100 roll loots system with additional rolls for offspec. We do loot about as fair as you can ask. Any item is subject to loot council ie things like tier for that tank or healer to get thier set bonus's, but we do not loot council too often.

The guild is a few months into our new server and are looking for that one player to finish out our raiding. We just started up again after a month off which did effect our progression. Get with me in game or message here for more information. Also you can check out the guild website after it is revamped @ chronicdelusions.guildportal.com!

Thanks a bunch and hope to hear from someone soon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I thought you recruited Blanchert as your new shaman? Oh no wait, you recruited him because he had Terrace unlocked, and you can't finish HoF yourself. My mistake.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
lol Kahless you mad i kicked you out bro? You mad? lol btw still looking for a talented mage that is of higher quality than that guy ^. Aka make sure you understand pretty is bad and if you have to move around you still gotta do good dps!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
lol bonergar you mad nobody wants to raid with you bro? You mad I hadn't raided with your sorry !@# for like 2 weeks before you kicked me? And you kicked me after I showed blatant disregard for you, your guild, your raids, and everything you were failing to do? You broke my heart, I so wanted to be a member of your guild.

By the way, you know what's irony? You thinking that you're a progression guild. You can't skip bosses and call yourself progression. That's a Chronic Delusion if I ever heard one.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
lol thanks we found us a great mage so this is last bump for now have fun raiding the forums! :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]