A small idea for Hunter's weapon...

I'm guessing a lot of hunters might have thought of this idea, might have been mentioned long time ago maybe...
Have Blizzard thought of duel-wielding hunters like the Demon hunter in D3?
Duel-crossbows, duel-pistols, and Bows, Rifles would be considered 2-h weapons.
Would it be too much of work for them to add a whole new set of weapons for hunters, since they're busy with the new Titan project? I don't know but just a small idea that I personally would like to see in hunters.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
The idea has been brought up by a lot of people in the past but most of the hunter community rejects the idea or disagrees with it because its more loot to clutter up loot tables which blizzard wanted to end after wrath.

In the end it would only be friendly in pve not pvp because assuming on how they would make it work is like 1 handed swords, maces, axes, and daggers where the white hit cap would be much higher then a two hander. None of our specs have a passive or ability that requires us to attack an X amount of times or to get an auto attack to get a proc for a ability.
Edited by Ashyarrows on 2/1/2013 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I would like to see some kind of dual hand gun type deal. I mean, if rifles can be made; no reason some hand guns couldn't.

I would absolutely hate to see dual wielding bows/rifles/crossbows though.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
The very notion of dual-wielded crossbows gives me an ulcer.

No, scratch that.

It gives me super-cancer.
Edited by Tulyn on 2/1/2013 2:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
02/01/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Tulyn
It gives me super-cancer.
i lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
02/01/2013 02:12 PMPosted by Kirino
Have Blizzard thought of duel-wielding hunters like the Demon hunter in D3?

duel welding hunters would be cool, dual wielding not so much
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Duel wielding bows, how the hell does that work?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/02/2013 07:49 AMPosted by Farsightrx
Duel wielding bows, how the hell does that work?

automated bows maybe?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We don't need another weapon type that will only be used by a small percentage of one class. Agi swords, Daggers and Ranged are bad enough. As the game stands right now it doesn't make any logistical sense.

However, if another ranged wielding class was added, it may be a possibility.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
automated bows maybe?

but you'll need to install a device to the bow; at which point it should probably be called something other than a bow, and calling it a crossbow wont cut it. so unless you are Goro from mortal combat you wouldn't be able to effectively dual wield bows.

you need at least 1 free hand to pull the string
Edited by Farsightrx on 2/5/2013 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
84 Worgen Death Knight
I just want a ranged enchants (scopes) to give my bow neat looks like weapon enchants do. Then I'll be happy.
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
Well if he can do it why can't we?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=63691
Edited by Mikalaro on 2/5/2013 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]