Defense at Niuzao Dailies

90 Draenei Death Knight
Dear Blizzard, While it's nice to have mobs re-spawn at a rate that allows me to complete my quest rather quickly it would be equally nice if I had a moment to loot the 30+ said corpses I already killed beyond what was needed for the quest, collect the weapons they dropped before the scavengers do, collect the food you placed ever so close to them, and heal that nearly dead Panda before yet another 10 mobs aggroed upon my person. Sincerely, 1 of the people who puts money in your wallets. The respawn rate of the Mantid at this temple is ridiculously high for how low it is on the injured pandas and food.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I completely agree with you. They need to adjust the spawn rate to where you stand a chance to get your loot and complete at least getting 1 weapon or healing 1 panda, etc. I don't think they need to hand it to us on a silver platter by any means, but the respawn rate coupled with the sheer amount of mobs out there drives me nuts.

xoxo#1821
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]