Twitch Tv Trade

90 Undead Warlock
Daily I see you post something in trade that is all well in good. I went to your channel and well I don't care for what your speaking about in it. Twitch tv proble has guide lines on what you can and can't do but , When you speak about nude pictures and only wearing socks I become concerned about your age and the younger people exposed to your streaming.

One of the person in the stream chat comments about you posting links to your chest. I don't know how old you are or the people your putting this out too. But I can tell you if your distributing such things of your self so young you're breaking the law. If your sending them to kids and your over the age of 18 you're breaking the law. I understand you need donations but don't go that low.

You talk about being respected as a girl gamer but you put your self out here as this. It's sad and gross.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lol.

she's just a sad attention !@#$% that's awful at wow.

lol gurl gamer xDlolzzzzzzzzzzzz

EDIT: who would want to see nudes of her lol. It only takes the ten pixels that her webcam allows to determine she's not attractive.
Edited by Putmeincoach on 2/2/2013 10:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
lol.

she's just a sad attention !@#$% that's awful at wow.

lol gurl gamer xDlolzzzzzzzzzzzz

EDIT: who would want to see nudes of her lol. It only takes the ten pixels that her webcam allows to determine she's not attractive.

Selling pictures of yourself to buy a new pc is just sad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Disgracing female gamers everywhere. Nothing new.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Who wants to see my sexy body
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Phone posting is annoying
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/03/2013 03:08 PMPosted by Higgins
Who wants to see my sexy body

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?

224-572-5900
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
555-555-5555
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
haha

http://www.humorhotlines.com/RejectionHotline.asp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]