molten core entrance?

90 Night Elf Rogue
been trying to get into molten core for about an hour now, can someone tell me how to do it, i cant find the entrance or nothing

i want to farm ragnaros for the dagger

ty
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
One does not simply walk into the molten core.

You have to go through BRD to get in there. Don't forget to pick up the atunement quest so for future runs you can just have the elf girl port you in there.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
There's a blood elf you can talk to outside the path down to BRD that teleports you to the Core. I forget if you still need to do the attunement or not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

You have to go through BRD to get in there. Don't forget to pick up the atunement quest so for future runs you can just have the elf girl port you in there.

Elf girl? I'm pretty sure it is a he
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

Same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
i see, i got the attunement quest but where in brd do u find this core fragment
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/02/2013 03:28 AMPosted by Smeltor
i see, i got the attunement quest but where in brd do u find this core fragment

At the entrance to MC, your quest log should show you, it's in the later half brd
Edited by Mardigo on 2/2/2013 3:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Grab the attunement quest then go into BRD. Once in BRD take the tunnel bore on the right to "just past the grim guzzler" and continue through the dungeon. Keep checking your map and you should see the entrance to MC. The item to get attuned is right next to the entrance. Just to note, you cannot enter Molten Core while going through BRD if you're not in a raid group. The game wont let you for whatever reason. You'll have to go back out of the instance, talk to the guy who gave you the attunement quest and you'll be able to port right in.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/02/2013 03:24 AMPosted by Lena

This gave me a chuckle. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
i must have to kill boses or somthin there is a door that is 3 quarters shut i cant get thru to keep going to where molten core entrance is
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
There is actually three entrances - inside brd, talking to the elf, and jumping through the window into the lava (if you are attuned)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
pick up attunement quest, go into BRD, run to the lava magma boss guy forget his name as you enter his little area turn left and jump off the ledge into the lava, hit map and you should see an entry for Molten core. swim through the lava for a min or so till you reach a little path that gets you back upto the level you should be, cross the bridge get the core. get back (easiest way is to enter a bg then /afk out) hand in the quest.

talk to quest giver and you get ported to MC.

Lots of vids on youtube if you cant find where to go.
Edited by Naiyr on 2/2/2013 3:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 03:34 AMPosted by Smeltor
i must have to kill boses or somthin there is a door that is 3 quarters shut i cant get thru to keep going to where molten core entrance is

I always forget the way to get in there when I do the attunement on a new character. If you can find the lava lake in the BRD instance and are able to jump in, do so and follow it around. Pretty sure you can AFK in lava at this point without it even being possible to die from it due to health regeneration.

It's somewhere near the Naga boss guy I believe.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Or kill the 7 Dwarves to open the door. The path is to the right.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
he already got in, so I deleted my directions, but yes, if you know how to get to the 7 Dwarves, it's through their door.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Shaman

Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yeah you need to be attuned, but when I tried to go through BRD the instance portal didn't work. No error message or anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]