Fresh xfer LFG

90 Dwarf Paladin
hey guys

Hpali and boomy looking for a casual 10 man guild raiding between 5-12pm 2-3 night a week.

Little bit about us
We have been raiding together for 5 years now hardcore and casual and we are looking to settle into a decent guild. As well as hitting up some pvp we have lives out of games and work full time.

What we can offer
Experienced raiders with a vast knowledge of the game and class we play and we also know that fire gives you a buff when u stand in it :D!

what we are looking for in a guild
We are looking for a guild with potential to progress with mature members that know when to have fun and when to be serious. As most people do we also don't like baby sitting people through raids.

we hope too here from you guys and plz don't hesitate to pst us for more info.

Real ID: dorries79@hotmail.co.uk (me)
Real ID: mattyd#1767 (boomy)
Edited by Glitterwingz on 2/3/2013 2:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey fellas!

I run a semi casual 2 night a week raiding roster on a Wednesday and Thursday 7 - 10 AEST (an hour behind server during the current daylight savings)

I read your post and I can say im interested. Our team consists of 11 men, 8 of which have been playing since BC together. We have also raided hardcore and pushed to 11/12 ICC HM in WotLK on Frostmourne horde side. We transfered back here to cut back on the time required to play the game.

Although we didn't raid much in cata we came back in firelands briefly to knock over the normal content and again in dragon soul to get 6/7 HM. We didn't like cata much and spent the majority of our time just pvp'ing.

Our first raid of this expansion was last thursday after getting the lads back from holidays and getting back into the swing of things. 12 wipes on dogs and we're past the stone wall easily enough, ready to push hard on the two days a week we raid.

We are a group of experienced players who are keen to get the most out of our raiding in the short time we're all available. We knuckle down, you can expect to see similar practices that you experienced in your old hardcore progression guild. Just not to the same extent.

Time not spent raiding is usually spent pvp'ing in a group. We have QQ raid leader in there who usually runs our own, private premades. Which are INCREDIBLY fun. Two days ago we ran with 8 guildies in AV and achieved perfection. Pretty fun at max level.

What i can offer you is a permanent position for the boomkin, and rotational role for the holy paladin. I'm sure you guys aren't new to subbing in and out. A balance of taking the best players for progression and keeping things fair for all members. I also plan on expanding into a second team when I find a suitable leader.

The average age of our guild is 24. We have two gents over 30 and three younger ones under 20. However, everyone gets along like glue. I honestly think that we can offer you a more personalized experience than 95% of the current Aman'Thul populous. To my knowledge there are only 4 guilds with as much stability and history as ours. Ten, Pac Phoenix, Pitch Black and of course ourselves. As the GM I started my raiding career here , 4 years ago and played with top 10 oceanic guilds since that time, until returning to Aman'thul last year to slow down.

Keen to have another chat. I'll add you both on RID when I get home from work..

Totally not supposed to be working at all... *cough*

War
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]