second wind stun nerf reverted or no?

80 Undead Rogue
is the second wind nerf not healing while stunned reverted or no?

people are saying this:

Second Wind - we are reverting the nerf to the heal not working while stunned. We think we have nerfed Arms enough for PvP reasons in 5.2.

but patch notes say this:

Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned.

does any1 know?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
It will be reverted according to what GC said. It's not in the patch notes yet but will go into effect in the near future on the ptr.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
GC said it was reverted after the patch notes, so yes, I'm going with it being reverted.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Patch notes were released before Ghostcrawler said that it was reverted. So the most recent info is that it is reverted.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
TLDR: Yes.
Reply Quote
I mean personally I was pretty happy about it getting nerfed -.- would make it more balanced for actual balanced heals -.- alot of warrior's can agree they don't actually need that much heals, but still people use what is given to them might as well find another way to beat warriors :c. lol yeah right.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/11/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Rèv
I mean personally I was pretty happy about it getting nerfed -.- would make it more balanced for actual balanced heals -.- alot of warrior's can agree they don't actually need that much heals, but still people use what is given to them might as well find another way to beat warriors :c. lol yeah right.

Actually most of agreed D stance needed a nerf and SW was fine.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/11/2013 06:09 PMPosted by Malfurios

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/11/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Thranimal

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]